House of friends

We looked at him and waited for him to continue. "I was sent here to study your friend Royce over there but since I was found out there is no point in hiding it. From now on I will be living with you and recording your daily behaviors." Aron said with a strait face as well as voice.

"By the way sorry Ellie I had put a drug into your water to see if you were part animal too. Obviously you aren't or else ears would've popped out but the side affect was aggressive behavior." He said smiling.

What! How could he just put a drug in someone's drink and just be like 'oh i'll just see what happens'.

I glared at him remembering the trouble I went through because of him.

Not only that but why is he smiling as if what he said was a good thing! There's no way I can live with two guys in my house! One is more than enough.

I looked over at Royce who looked like he was still trying to process what Aron had said.

Wow he is slower than I thought.

I looked over at Aron who was watching us closely and observing our response.

What happens if I say no? I can't say no he works for the government. There's not much I can do but it would be best if I just accept things how they are.

"Fine i'll let you stay at my house but only if you promise not to harm us and you absolutely can not drug me ever again!" I exclaimed while crossing my arms, trying to seem like I was in control.

Though I told myself to try and accept it, things weren't that easy for me to handle.

"Is there anything else I should know about you?" I asked in a demanding and annoyed tone.

"Hmm oh yeah I kinda forgot to tell you one thing haha I'm a dog." He said scratching his head. He's a dog!! Why isn't the government doing tests on him?!

"If your wondering why they aren't doing tests on me it's because they don't know I am a dog yet and the few people who do know said they won't tell as long as I follow orders. Any way, not many people know about me and I would like to keep it that way. I only told you because you would find out sooner or later." He said staring at me.

"I won't say anything, don't worry, but you better not get us into any trouble." I said while turnung around and walking away.

I made sure to have my head up and back strait so I wouldn't seem weak but on the inside I was panicking.

"I'll wait for you guys at the gate after school." He shouted as Royce and I left.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Royce who was in deep thought.

"We will just have to play along for now and think of something later." He said with a strait face.

He looked like he didn't really want to play along but he knew it was the best option for now.

I guess we don't have much of a choice. I wonder if Aron really is a dog. What if he just said that to try to gain our trust or something.

We went to class and waited for school to end. I can't say I'm mad about two of the hottest guys in school living with me but, since I was seen with them, I've noticed a lot of girls glaring at me with eyes filled with jealousy. I don't know if I should be happy or worried.

The bell rang and I quickly got my stuff and left with Royce to wait at the front of the school for Aron to show up.

"Hey" Aron said walking up to us. Royce glared at him with out a reply.

I don't think he likes the idea of another guy living with us and recording everything he does and sending it to the government.

Well I wouldn't either.