Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight

I clawed at his hands to try and untangle them from around my neck. Anger was clear in his eyes but that wasn't the only emotion.

The moment he saw me, he basically got out and dragged me into his house. I was pretty sure he was going to murder me.

I brought my knee up, relief flooding through me when it made contact with his balls. I made an attempt to run but he grabbed my leg causing me to trip. I lashed out viciously, managing to connect my foot his jaw.

I pushed myself up but somehow he managed to dive on me, throwing me into the wall. I bit down on his hand and he let out a yell, holding it. I grinned victoriously when he stumbled back. I ran to the door and gripped the handle, tugging it.

Locked.

Well isn't this absolutely perfect?

I let out a screech when he dived on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I stared up at him. He was fuming and... scared?

"What are you going to do to me Josueé?" My eyes lit up, "Are you going to kiss me, touch me? I don't think your boyfriend would like that"

His jaw tightened.

Do not tempt him.

"I-I'm not gay" He growled but stumbled over his words.

"How far have you gone Josueé? Do people know? Are you ashamed?"

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

His nostrils flared and he swallowed a lump in his throat. A devious grin formed on my lips and I pushed him up with one hand. He was weak right now.

"Look at you. You're pathetic. Trying to act tough by making people feel worthless"

His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"That's what Xander said to you. He knew. How much do you hate yourself?" I pushed. All anger was gone now as he sat back on the ground staring at me in shock.

I pushed myself up and crawled over to him.

"It's okay"

He stared at me in confusion.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "It's okay" I said again, "All those words is what you're scared of hearing. You're scared of people judging you, not fearing you... because you're gay"

"I'm n-not g-gay" He seemed surprised by my change of attitude.

Denial.

I pushed myself up, shooting him a small smile. "I won't tell anyone. I'll wait until your ready yourself. I'll go now, and forget any of this happened" I turned away but his hand grabbed mine.

I turned back to him, my eyebrows raising.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"What do you have planned?"

My brow furrowed, "What do you mean what do I have planned?"

"You're being nice about this."

"So? You're scared. It's not my place to tell people, it's yours"

"Why?! After everything I've done to you. I knew you didn't want me to touch you that first day we met. I knew you didn't want me to buy you. I know you didn't like when I teased you. I know you hated when I said you couldn't go with Xander. So why the hell are you being nice?!" He snapped.

I blinked.

"Why?" I shrugged, "Everyone deserves a second chance I guess"

"You'll get walked over if you do that"