[4] He Asks You Out

Obi-Wan

You were standing at the balcony, overlooking the glorious view before your clear mind was disrupted by the soft thud of someone's boots walking through your room. You turned your head, smiling warmly at Obi-Wan as he approached, leaning on the balcony beside you.

'Beautiful night, isn't it?' He asked.

'Sure is,' you said softly. 'Say, what brings you out here at this time? Couldn't sleep?'

'Actually, no,' he admitted. 'Something's been irking me.'

'Well, what is it?' You questioned.

He sighed and scratched his head. You didn't need to look at him twice to see that there were a million thoughts going through his mind, and he was trying to figure out a way to put them into words.

'I shouldn't,' he shook his head.

'Why not? Has something happened?' You were growing worried.

'No, no, it's just...' Ben let out a ragged sigh. 'I think you're beautiful, and, well, I saw this nice restaurant just around the corner and I was just wondering if you'd like to, you know...'

Your eyes sparkled in the starlight as you realized what he was asking of you. 'Ben, I'd love to go there. It sounds wonderful,'

He let out a breath of relief. 'Oh, good. I was worried you wouldn't want to go,'

You took advantage of his words. 'I'll go anywhere with you.'

Anakin Skywalker

'Has anyone ever told you just how beautiful you are?' Anakin asked, running his hand over your soft, wavy hair. You sighed against his touch and leaned against his hand when he ran it over your reddened cheek. 

'Only you, Anakin,' you whispered. 'Even if they did, you're the only person I listened to.'

He smiled at your words. 'A woman as gorgeous as you deserves royalty. Though I hate to say I can't give you that, I can give you a wonderful time. How about we go out one night? I know a couple of places you might like,'

You reached and squeezed his hand on your face. 'Anakin, you know I'd love to, but we can't.'

'Why not?' He raised an eyebrow. 

'Because it's wrong. Jedi aren't supposed-'

He pressed a finger against your lips to silence you. 'It's only wrong if we get caught.'

You sighed. 'You're a bad influence on me, you know that?'

He grinned at your response. 'I promise you won't regret it.'

Luke Skywalker 

'It's your birthday next week,' Luke muttered, playing with strands of your hair as you leaned against him.

'Hmm, I know,' you said, sighing contentedly when he leaned against your shoulder. The two of you were constantly doing somewhat flirtatious things like this though always claimed it was innocent whenever somebody called you out on it. 'It's nothing exciting, it happens every year,'

'Well,' he traced his hand down your arm. 'What if I make it exciting?'

You raised your eyebrows. 'What are you getting at, Luke?'

'We could take the day off,' he offered. 'I could take you to Naboo; I know you've always wanted to go there, and it's really not far from here.'

'Oh,' you sighed again. 'That does sound exciting, but all four of us couldn't possibly take the day off.'

'No. Just the two of us. I want to take you out on my own, (Y/N). I feel as if we don't get enough alone time,' Luke said, looking up into your eyes. You processed what he was saying, and then your gut did a backflip when you understood his request.

'Well, in that case, how could I ever say no?'

He grinned. 'I'll make sure you remember this birthday.'

Han Solo

'Dang it. Chewie, pass me that spanner, would you?' You cursed, reaching out and taking the grease-ridden tool from the furry beast. 'Thanks.'

You were helping Han and Chewbacca fix the Millenium Falcon, for it was acting up again. You were on your hands and knees, working on a compartment of loose screws and smoldering wires that kept snapping with sparks. You were using a mirror to aid you, for there were too many panels and pipes for you to see over. Suddenly, with some adjustment, you noticed Han standing behind you, taking in the sight.

'Enjoying the view?' You said, catching him off guard.

'Actually, yes,' he said, offering you a hand and pulling you to your feet. 'Wanna go out?'

You choked back your surprise. 'That was very forward,'

'No point in wasting any time,' he shrugged. 'Maybe I could've been more romantic, but I just... couldn't resist. You look good when you're fixing things,'

'Well, I mean...' you bit your lip, unsure of what your response would be.

'I'm not just saying it because you're good looking - don't get me wrong, you're goddamn gorgeous - but I really like you, yeah? Let me show you,' Han said, taking your hand.

'Okay, Han,' you smirked a little. 'Don't let me down.'