KoH: Three of Hearts ADULT CHAPTER

West threw back his head and laughed at that. Maddison stared at him as she heard the deep belly rumble of his laughter, the way his face looked softer and happier in his mirth was compelling. "True enough. You do seem to be a magnet for trouble, though I am not one to talk." he hooked an arm over her shoulders and pulled her to his chest, hugging her. Maddison wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled against his chest, already forgetting her promise to try and just be friends with this man. She just felt like nothing could touch her while she was in his arms, like there were no worries that could make it passed him to reach her. West looked down at her, laughter still dancing in his eyes. "You are a very special lady Maddison." he informed her.

"You have no idea." Maddison smirked at him.

"Actually, I think I kind of do." West teased, making her flustered at the reminder. He leaned that little bit more down and kissed her again, intending it to be a brief brush of his lips against hers. But then Maddison was kissing him back, her hands sliding under the edge of his shirt to caress the skin of his back. They'd both agreed to just be friends, but with the powerful electricity that sparked between them whenever they touched, that promise was discarded as quickly as their clothes were.

West let Maddison hike his shirt up to his shoulders before he let her go long enough to yank it off over his head. Before he could even do that though, Maddison was kissing his chest, teeth scraping at the edge of his muscle teasingly. He hooked the frabic behind Maddison and pulled her closer. She instinctively put up her hands, palms cool against the skin of his chest. West's lips claimed hers again and those tiny, cool hands explored the broad muscles of West's back, fingernails digging in just enough to give him goosebumps.

His elastic waist band track pants were no real barrier either and he was naked in front of her within seconds. But then it was his turn to undress her. Maddison gave a shuddering gasp as Westley dropped to his knees in front of her to help her pull off her shoes. She stared down at him, unashamedly naked down in front of her and felt the red creep over her cheeks. He was beautiful, electrifying golden eyes staring up at her like she was the only thing that required his complete attention. His body was all tight muscle, even the scar tisse and tattoo looked stretched over the hardness of his skin. There wasn't an ounce of extra weight to him, he had been pared down to the essentials alone but she knew he wouldn't appreciate her thinking he was beautiful. That was too womanly, no. Westley was in no way, shape or form effeminate. He was more like molten lava, breathtaking to behold, and yet so very deadly when approached.

West smirked up at her, the gold in his eyes seeming to grow darker as he looked at her. Her shoes were discarded and yet he stayed on his knees, fingers carefully undonig the button of her pants and the zipper, tugging the fabric down her thighs. She wanted to scream at him to just strip her naked and fill the aching void already but the electricity in his eyes warned her that he had something wicked in store for her. Knowing that what was going through his head was far more... intimate than just tugging her jeans away filled Maddison with a strange buoyant sensation, as if she were standing taller, more boldly than before.

He was still on his knees before her, her jeans discarded when she pulled the blouse off, over her head, not bothering to undo the buttons first. The look in his eyes jolted her and froze her in place. She wasn't wearing cutsie yellow underwear today; no, she'd felt like being a little girly and had pulled on darkest green, lacy panties and an even lacier bra. Her pale skin was a startling contrast next to it, and she knew that West liked the dark colour, nearly a match to his Hummer, on her paleness. With the grace of a panther, West rose to his feet, looming over Maddison's tiny frame.

Hands that had beaten several grown men senseless now sunk into her hair, gentle but strong as he puffed hot little breaths down her neck, making her skin break out in goosebumps without actually touching his lips to her. Her hands came up to lock over his, almost begging him with ehr touch to actually do it and stop teasing her. But he just barely let his lips brush against the skin of her collarbone, letting his hands slid out from under hers and out of her hair as he lowered in front of her again, lipping at the lace of her bra, making her moan softly. His arms wrapped around her hips and he lifted her up, Maddison's arms wrapping around his neck in startlement. His teeth locked around the strap of fabric connection one cup to the other on the front of her bra and as he carried her over to the bed, he shifted his grip, just strong enough to hold her and undo the clasp at the same time.