Chapter 29

I wake up with a groan as I turn to my side. The cramps are starting to come in nicely. I stumble out of bed and quickly make it over to the window. I close the blinds and wobble to the restroom to do my business.

It's New Year's Eve

My eyes widen. I grab my phone and call Ashley.

"Hey happy New Year's Eve asshole." I say with a slight raspy voice.

She laughs through the phone. "Happy New Year's Eve. Do you already have your outfit picked out for the party tonight it starts at 8 ok? Are you coming?" She questions I can tell she's getting everything planned and in order today.

I sigh and roll my eyes though know she can't see me, I quickly respond. "Yes I'm gonna be there yes I have an outfit picked out. I'm meeting Aiden at the school today his dumb face forgot something in his locker were gonna see if we can sneak in and get it."

She laughs "ooh sounds adventurous." I giggle. After chatting with her for a while I hang up and dial Aiden.

After the first ring he picks up. "Hello?" He says in a raspy voice, it sounds so sexy I can tell he just woke up.

"Good Morning sunshine." I say softly. He groans and I hear scratches through the phone. I can tell he's getting up.

"Good morning beautiful. Happy New Year's Eve." He says softly. The raspy voice still there.

I smile widely. "Happy New Year's Eve baby."

---

I was currently at Ashley's place seeing her have a discussion with Jack about which plates to use. Oh man. Again

"These are better and prettier!" Ashley says shoving them towards his face.

Ok I gotta get out of here before they start. I check the time and realize it's 2:46 pm.

"Guys.."

"Look Ashley I just think-"

"Guys!"

"No Jack you don't think. I think!"

"GUYS!"

They both stop and turn towards me. I smile, "as mush as id like to continue this i have a boyfriend to meet in less then twenty min so I have to go." Ashley sighs then hugs be goodbye. I promise to pick up dinner on the way back if I take to long. And with that I walk out the door and towards my jeep.

I truly love jeeps

I call Aiden just in case he still wants to go through with this little "plan" that we have. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey Liz what's up?" He says casually.

I furrow my brows. "Uh you still want to go to the school. To get your charger... Remember?"

I can tell a lightbulb goes off because he instantly replies. "Crap I forgot. Yeah meet you there at 3." He says. I laugh and shake my head but soon realize he can't see me. Awkward.

I hang up shortly after and make my way to the school. I stop at a red light to see an accident up ahead.

Oh that's not good.

I look at the time and notice it's already 5 minutes till 3. I sigh agitated. Ok I can do this. I turn the corner and decide to go the long way to the school. I was not about to wait in traffic for another 30 minutes.

After about 15 minutes though considering the long way is the "long way" I finally arrive at my destination. Oh great I'm just on time. Note my sarcasm.