[5] When You're Sad

Obi-Wan

If you're feeling down, Obi-Wan will be by your side for the entire time until your spirits have been lifted. You'll usually stay in bed all day, and he'll bring you an assortment of treats, hot drinks and sometimes even buy you something nice. Either way, he always manages to put a smile on your face.

Anakin Skywalker

He's very unsure of what to do when you're sad. You don't like talking about things, but he'll always be there to make you spill your guts on whatever it is that's bothering you, and he'll usually find a way to eliminate the problem. If he can't, he'll always make it seem more positive than it actually is.

Luke Skywalker

He immediately knows when you're sad, for your emotions get passed onto himself and he'll feel your distress from a mile away. Lots of cuddles are in order, and, if you're crying, he'll make sure to stay sitting with you until you've cried it all out. No matter what happens, he'll never leave your side if you're sad.

Han Solo

He immediately drops his snarky attitude when you're sad, for he knows that you really need to just be left alone. Instead, he'll try and make you laugh with more innocent jokes. If you're still feeling down, he'll stay silent and offer his comfort through physical things such as wrapping an arm over your shoulder or rubbing your thigh/arm soothingly. The two of you find comfort just sitting in silence, there was no need for words.