19. Your Kisses Belong to Me

19. Your Kisses Belong to Me: Charlotte's Pov

QOTC- Wattpad app or website?

'We found Maddie.' they both answer.

'You're safe, Char.' Brody assures me. 'We have her sedated and she's being escorted to her hospital room.'

I don't even have to ask to know what he's talking about; Maddie has had a special room in the hospital ever since Brody was born. I don't remember anything about her and I don't even know how she looks like... The only thing that know about my big sister is her name.

'Just stay with the guards until we're sure that Maddie didn't bring back up.' Brody adds.

'Are you two okay?' I ask. I know that it's unlikely for tough men like Brody and Xander to get hurt, but I can never get that fear out of my head. They naturally have no problem with violence and it's usually their first choice to solve a problem.

'We're fine.' Brody answers. Soon, I see him and my mate standing in front of me in their wolf forms.

"I'll g-go get you two clothes." I say, turning around and heading for the stairs. Lillian, Jimmy, and the other wolves around me leave the house when they get the "okay" from Xander.

'No.' my mate growls when I turn my back. 'I don't want you to go upstairs alone.'

"Don't you dare shift!" Next thing I know, Brody is standing in front of me in his human form. Naked human form. He points a finger at Xander, not caring that his body is on full display. "I'll get the clothes. No one wants to your little pickle."

As Brody walks up the stairs, Xander shakes his wolf head and moves closer to me. He's bigger than all of the werewolves I've ever seen, he might even be four feet tall standing on all fours. 'We should lead a pack run soon... But after we get the Red Stone situation under control.' he says. 'Do you like my fur?'

"It's soft." I whisper, reaching out to pet him. It's weird that he wants me to feel his fur, but I guess he likes the attention he's getting from me.

Out of nowhere, he barks and causes me to jump. 'Don't step away from me.' he nuzzles his face against my body and let's out a wolfy sigh. 'You should shift, I want to hang out in our wolf-forms.'

"We have stuff t-to do." I shake my head.

'But we never get to do anything together.' Xander whines.

"We live together." I remind.

'But still.'

"We sleep in th-the same b-bed."

'I wanna go on a pack run. Since we're Luna and Alpha, we'll lead it together.' Xander tells me. He sits down and lays his body over my feet, his head on top of his paws.

'Mate wants to do something.' my wolf comments. 'He wants to show the pack that we're mates. Alphas always need to show off, it's in their nature.'

"Aye!" Body comes rushing into the kitchen only dressed in a pair of shorts. "What do you think you're doing, Reynolds? No touching!" He throws a full set of clothes at Xander and adds, "Go change somewhere else. Charlotte doesn't need to see you naked."

Xander growls, but he doesn't do anything to my brother. I can feel how frustrated he is with everything right now; the Red Stone problem, Maddie, and Brody too. I always hear his thoughts about how they all interrupt our alone one and prevent us from going on dates. The last time Xander tried making a dinner reservation, he had to leave to deal with a few wolves in he cellars.