Part Two: Chapter Thirty

---------------------------------

Three days later

--------------------------

I smiled, admiring the dress on me. I actually looked good in it to my surprise. My winged eyeliner lit up my eyes and my dark hair was in neat waves.

"Are you ready?" I pulled the bathroom door open and walked to the top of the stairs. I held onto the banister while steadily making my way down. When I looked up I noticed Xander studying me.

"You look beautiful"

I tried to hide the small smile, "Thank you. You look hot" He really did in the suit he was wearing. He held my hand, helping me down the last step which I really appreciated. I'd rather not fall on my face.

"You ready?"

"No"

"You look ready"

"I'm not internally ready" I frowned.

"Calm down your only meeting your future boyfriends whole family"

"Excuse me?"

"I said Calm down, it'll be fun" He gave me a fake smile and I rolled my eyes.

Ignore your heart almost beating out of your chest.

I threw on my black coat and got a judgmental look from Xander, "What? I like black?"

"But I'm white" He pouted. I don't know why but I literally snorted at the joke. I looked up to him and patted his shoulder, "I'm more into Asians to be honest" His lips went into a thin line.

"Let's go" He nodded to the door and I almost skipped out of it. He followed me, shoving his hands in his pockets after locking the door. He unlocked the car and I got in immediately, it was pretty cold wearing this dress.

He followed me, closing the door quietly. He started the car before turning on the heater. I lay back in my seat relaxed, car drives made me so sleepy for some reason. They just... felt nice.

"Wake up"

"What?"

I blinked my tired eyes several times trying to take in my surroundings.

"We're here"

"Here? What?" I was confused. Had I fallen asleep? What the hell, who falls asleep that fast?

"Yes, you fell asleep so quick" He chuckled, helping me out from the car. My heart fluttered as my eyes wandered my surroundings. I smiled, remembering the first time seeing this house.

Little did I know how much my life was about to change that day.

He grabbed my hand to my surprise and I glanced down then looked up to him. He was facing ahead though, studying the house as if thinking something. We walked forward in silence and just before he knocked the doors it was pulled open.

Maggie appeared with a wide smile before her eyes dropped to our connected hands. She bit her lip and tried to hide some excited like look on her face.

"It's so lovely to see you again Milania" She smiled, "You look so beautiful" 

I blushed.

"T-thank you, you look beautiful too" Did I just stumble over my words?!

She stood back, allowing us in. The moment the door closed behind us I got tackled by a tiny person. I looked down and saw Isaac look up at me with wide eyes, "I missed you!" He whined before looking to Xander, "And you!"