Chapter 54

*HEY GUYS! REAL QUICK, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE MULTIMEDIA. IT. IS. A. MASTERPIECE. PLS. SONG IS Anchor by Novo Amor. ALSO, YES, I MADE THE DRAWING AND YES I AM PROUD BECAUSE THEY ARE HANDS AND HANDS ARE HARD TO DRAW. ARTIST FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS 101.

Questions!!:
-Do you have theories on anything in this book? (I see you all brainstorming and it's cool as hell. Although, hell isn't cold, it's actually really hot. Don't ask me how I know. So I guess all of your brainstorming is pretty *puts shades on* lit. *executes self*)
-Are you fuCKIN HYPED FOR THE DEADPOOL MOVIE COMIN' FEBRUARY 12TH?!?!?! (yoU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM.)

THAT'S ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR NOW. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. (I think you will!). AGAIN, LISTEN TO THE SONG, IT'S GORGEOUS AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU CRY IF YOU ARE CAPABLE. ALRIGHT, SEE YOU GUYS!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 54

Jeff's POV

Two days have passed. Dr. Smiley is supposed to be coming today with Elizabeth's new arm. I'm curious about him and about what he'll do to Elizabeth. It makes me nervous knowing some unknown man will be touching her body, giving her a surgery. I remembered Ao's vision when she had touched Elizabeth's proxy symbol on her wrist. What she had described to me had given me chills, and thinking about it now still does. I'm sure those same hands that tampered with Elizabeth so long ago belong to this Doctor. Despite that he's deemed trustworthy to Toby, Clockwork and Elizabeth, they don't give me much closure for this person.

During the past few days that I've been cooped up at Maribel's house (can it even be considered her house anymore?), I've spent my time outside, thinking, or I've slept in bed more than I should. I haven't seen Elizabeth at all since the day I admitted to her that she was my fiancé. I haven't heard her voice outside of my room. It drives me insane. It's been five days now, and it's a wonder how I ever survived two years. My only remedy is to sleep and sleep and sleep. Not even Ben's stupidity and wise-cracks get my energy going. No one else but him talks to me. Even then, Ben keeps our conversations small, and I know it's because he doesn't want to agitate me. Inside, I'm dying to talk more and to do something in this remote little house in the woods. Instead, I keep sleeping.

Recently, Ben tried talking with Blueberry but she's...distant. He doesn't know why since she refuses to talk. She's in a traumatized state, it seems, and I can't help but worry and wonder for what reason. Ben tried talking to Jack but he is also keeping to himself. All we know so far is that he's frustrated over Ao. Ben and I think their behavior may have something to do with a couple of videos that Blueberry had sent to Ben. We had watched them together and...I wasn't happy with what I saw, with what those people had done to her. Especially the white haired man named Caedis. Although, when Ben mentioned the vids to her, she didn't seem as responsive to the subject. It was until he mentioned Jack that she had become distressed and, as Ben told me, had bolted to her bathroom and started throwing-up. I knew shit would happen without us there...

I was laying in bed when there came knocking on the front door. Footsteps echoed down the hallway and the door was opened. Toby's voice rang loud and clear, saying, "Doctor! I-It's good to see you!"

As soon as the word Doctor came up, I immediately got up from bed and left the room as quietly as I could. I inched my way over to the end of the hallway and carefully peeked around the corner. There was Toby, who still had the door open, and the shadow of a man stretched across the floor. I couldn't see him yet so I eased out of the hallway slightly. From the new angle I could better see the Doctor and I drew in a breath.