#37 Toxic

"YOU BITCH!" Your current boyfriend Max, punched you hard, making your fragile body fall to the ground.

You winced at his touch and cried out in pain. You reached to get your phone out of your pocket but before you could, Max's foot collided with your stomach, making you cry out again. This had been happening the past couple months. Max was always coming home intoxicated and he was always angry and harsh.

Tonight was worse then most nights, he was hitting harder and he was more angry and intense then usual.

"pl-please stop" You coughed and cried.

"you're a pathetic whore" He laughed in a growling voice and pushed you to the ground with his foot. He then turned his back to you to think.

You quickly pulled out your phone and hit your best friend Thomas's contact and called him. The phone rang and rang and rang but he didn't pick up, and it eventually went to his voice mail. Thomas only lived across the street but you didn't know if he was home or not.

 Before you could hang up on the call, Max smacked the phone out of your hands and pulled you up by your shirt. He slammed you into the wall harshly "What do you think you're doing" he growled.

"ju-just um che-checking the t-time" You stuttered and winced, tears ran down your face but you didn't make a peep.

Max wrapped his hand around your neck, gripping your skin tightly and inching his face closer to yours second by second.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a familiar slim figure raced into the room. "GET OFF OF HER" the person yelled. Your vision was beginning to become blurry because of the oxygen loss running to your head.

Max's grip tightened and you couldn't breath until seconds later he was ripped off of you by the person. Your body smacked onto the ground and your head hit the hardwood floor. Your eyes fluttered, trying to stay open.

your best friend just then kneeled beside you, "stay awake for me okay?" said Thomas.

Your eyes began to roll into the back of your head and the last thing you could see before passing out was Thomas being pulled off of you by your toxic, infuriating boyfriend.

__________

Only part 1, sorry it sucked by the way its literally 12:26am here.. I deserve some credit here bro.

Like for part 2.

WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT BOOK BE ABOUT?! COMMENT.

Vote, Comment and follow mee!