Tight Rope

I woke with an odd feeling, like something most definitely was not right.

Have you ever had the undeniable feeling that once you woke up, you'd wish you would have keep your eyes closed a little longer before facing the world?

I had that awful feeling when I slowly came to consciousness and found myself in a terrible position.

I was suspended mid air, hanging off the side of a cliff by a rope tied my hands.

Safe to say I screamed unbearably loud.

Thats when Evil Canevil walked into my line of sight with the other end of my rope/ life line, in hand.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?" I screeched as he gave me a small wave.

He scrunched up his face in thought, "more or less" he shrugged.

"PULL ME IN, PULL ME IN, PULL ME IN!" I demanded as I tried to run through air back to solid land, back to safety.

He tapped his chin in thought, "Let me think. No" he snickered.

He was only wearing a pair of shorts, his delicious abs on display, but I couldn't even concentrate since I was dangling off the side of a cliff.

"BLAKE WHAT THE FUCK!" I cried as I continued to struggle towards safety.

"Now Katrina, if you continue to wiggle I might .. just .. lose my grip-" he immediately let a solid five inches of rope slip between his fingers before grasping it again.

The awful feeling of falling to my death was fast and furious, safe to say I was still screeching 30 seconds later.

I tried to calm down and breathe but common sense was rushing out the door and the need to survive was kicking in.

"BLAKE PULL ME IN!!" I cried as I tried to hang onto the rope and not potentially fall to my death.

He sighed, "Well I would but that would waste me tying you up, dragging your heavy body out here, and then dangling you off a fucking ledge, so ... no" he finished.

By now I was crying, "What do you want?! What did I do?!" I begged still trying to run through air towards land.

"Well I was slowly doxing off to sleep last night with my hands up your shirt of course,-"

"You sick son of a bi-"

"When I had the funniest thought! How did Katrina fall out of the window, and just where in the hell was she planning on going?!" he monologued as he began pacing back and forth in front of me, like a true crazy ass villain. "Then this hilarious idea struck me that maybe she was trying to escape! But Katrina, dear, dear, Kat would never do such an unbelievably stupid thing, knowing the consequences of her actions! However, my mind then traveled to the time where she foolishly jumped out of a plane with a stupid ass rock. Would she escape? Where was she going? What was she thinking? All these thoughts plaguing me ... more or less as you rubbed your bra-less chest against me" he winked. "Then I came to the conclusion she has obviously begun to think I've gone soft! Why else would she try to escape me? She thinks I would allow her, that I am not as evil than when we first met" he finished turning towards me, his eyes lighten in anger.

I was still trying to sprint through air.

"Fuck you and your inner monologue! You pervert cre-" he dropped three more inches, "OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! I WAS TRYING TO ... " I thought back on last night, what was my main goal by escaping the room? I guess I was trying to find Blake, or see what had happened with Carter and Ana.

Who am I kidding, I wanted to go find the crazy psycho who was standing in front of me now with my life in his hands.

God I need a therapist.