Ten

I walked over to the bath, kneeling down and starting the water. I fixed it so it was a nice temperature, leaning over to one of the cabinets, pulling a bottle of bubble bath that I never really used. It was pink and cherry blossom scented. The only reason I had it because my friends have a weird sense of humor. before poring it in the the running water, watching it bubble up. I turned and sat on the edge, looking at him expectantly. He shook his head, hugging his knees and staring at me with cold, wide eyes.
"I'll bandage your wrist after too" I said softly. He still didn't budge, hiding his face again.
"Either you get in the bath or I undress you myself and I don't think you want that" I sighed. He grew more panicked, hugging himself tighter.
I walked over to him, standing in front of him.
"Don't be afraid" I pulled him to stand up. He looked frozen, tears welling in his eyes as they darted towards the door. He looked like he didn't know what to do.
"Let's get it over with" I whispered, and before he could do anything I took a hold of his sweater, pulling it over his head skillfully. He made a small sound that resembled a whimpery "no" as he then continued to cry. He hit me, trying to push me away. He tried to cover himself, his hand hitting my chest, then arm, neck, face. It didn't faze me.

Its not like I haven't seen it before, but he didn't know that.

I just sighed once again, grabbing his arms and moving to press him against the countertop. It was probably the only way I'd ever get him to wash up. I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down, ignoring his slaps, at my chest at my arms, face, head. He even kneed me. I expected him to kick them off once they were at his ankles, but he stood still. I sighed, kneeling down and holding his ankle as I pulled the jeans off him. He kicked me and cried. I then stood back up and pulled his boxers down. He was too busy covering himself to hit me at that point, but I didn't look anyway. I gently led him to get in the bath, pulling his body up and in to the water.
It was such a big bath that the water went above his ribs.
I turned to look at him and he was sitting in the water, tears running down his face. My heart ached a little seeing him so miserable.
It seems like I had gone soft over the past few weeks, but really, it was only for him.
It was like he was my weakness. I would do anything to protect him, anything to make him safe, anything to make him feel good.
His knees poked out of the water and his body shook, even with the warm temperature of the water.
I opened the cabinet again and pulled out face wash, body wash, shampoo; all the essentials.
"Do you need anything?" I said and he turned his head away, letting his hair fall over his face as he ignored me.
"Gerard" I tried. He froze a bit, his entire body stiffening as he seemed to resist the urge to turn to look at me.
Well, now he knows kidnapping him was on purpose. Why else would I know his name?
I hoped this didn't hurt how soon he would trust me.
The room was silent, the only sound in the echoing bathroom being the sound of the faucet dipping.
He didn't move, I didn't move, neither of us made a sound.
It was nice, in my mind.
"You're mine" the whisper came from my lips before I could think otherwise. It was more directed to myself, a thought of disbelief, than an order towards him.
At that moment I stared at his face, that was almost hidden behind his hair. I stared at his long eyelashes, the tears falling down his rosy cheeks, his trembling lip, his pale, untouched neck, him. His eyes adverted down and he bit his lip.
I wanted to touch him so bad. It was aching. I wanted to kiss his lips, his neck, shoulders, body. I wanted to hold him close.
He turned his head, our eyes finally meeting.
I kept his gaze.
There was fear in his eyes, but something else I was missing. Something different, weaker. I felt myself lean in, just slightly, before he finally blinked, realizing what had happened and staring back down.
I told myself that meant something. That I would get closer to him, slowly.
It would happen.