十一

"somehow this has been turned into some kind of mysterious shit," jungkook mumbled beside me. i shushed him, as i took a closer look at ms choi's wrist.

on her wrist was written some barcode like stuff, and there were numbers written on it. i brought her wrist closer to my eyes as i examined again.

i saw the numbers 045601. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. what does that mean?

next, i went to jung hoseok and his wrist were written with the number, 084202. i then realized that the numbers weren't really obvious, it was written in some kind of faded ink.

i proceeded to min yoongi and again, there were numbers written on the wrist. 092803.

"i think they were killed by the same person. it couldn't possibly be suicide," i frowned as i stated. all of these barcodes have already given me a hint that it was a particular killer that killed them.

seriously, all these barcodes are giving me a headache as well. what was the killer trying to say?

"ms jung, let's go home for now." jungkook tugged on my sleeve. i nodded and went outside of the room, praying for their welfare and health in the other world.

---

"ms jung, you have nicer legs than an isosceles right triangle." jungkook whistled as i regretted placing my legs on his lap.

"shut up, jungkook." i mumbled as i placed my hands behind my head. i was still trying to figure out what those numbers mean. 045601, 084202 and 092803.

"jungkook, who do you think killed the three of them?" i questioned.

"i'm not sure either," jungkook sighed. like him, i heaved a deep sigh as i tried to recollect my thoughts again.

---

jungkook left earlier as he said he have some stuffs to do. being alone was boring. i plopped down on the couch as i opened my television, wanting to entertain myself.

as i was watching half way, all of a sudden, the lights went off and my television switched off itself. the fans stopped working and everything was pitch-black.

i tried not to panick as i looked around my house, seeing if someone was there. but i couldn't even see a single figure.

"w-who are you?" i stuttered as i wrapped an arm around myself. but only silence responded to me. this was starting to get creepier.

and then out of the blue, the lights went on again and everything was working. right at that moment, my doorbell rang.

i quickly rushed towards it and i was greeted by jungkook. without any hesitation, i jumped at him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"what happened?" jungkook mumbled against my hair. i shook my head as i buried my face deeper into his chest.

"ms jung, what happened?" sadly jungkook pulled away from me when i was starting to love the warmth of him spreading towards me.

"the lights suddenly went off and then around five minutes later, it went back on," i let out a shaky breath as i explained. jungkook patted my back soothingly.

"jungkook, w–" i stopped my sentence as my gaze landed on jungkook's hand.

"yeah?" jungkook asked.

"jungkook, w-why are your hands full of b-blood?"

-

sorry for the short & boring chapter omg akdodiirjjfjf!!

idk why but this story has turned into some mystery shit

and i'm really sorry if there's like no fluff HAHHAHA

i'll make it up to ya'll in the upcoming chapters hoho

oh and the barcode stuff was kinda inspired from the girl who see smells tHAT DRAMA WAS DA BOMB

aND DO YOU GUYS STILL THINK THAT IT WAS JUNGKOOK WHO KILLED THE PRINCIPAL, THE SWEG MASTER AND THE HORSE SUNSHINE?