1.3

GUYS, WE REACHED THE ONE MILLION MARK!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?! I BARELY CAN!!! EEEKKK I AM FREAKING OUT!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO DAMN FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, INDIVIDUALLY!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!? HAHA OKAY ONTO THE CHAPTER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

I groan as I open my eyes, before pulling a pillow over my face to block out the bright light.

"Emily," I hear Julian's voice from somewhere inside the room and then I feel shifting beside me, as Emily lets out a groan of her own. "My dad will be here in about an hour, you know how he gets when he knows you've been drinking."

"Fuck off." She groans once again.

"Emily." He repeats, heaving out a sigh.

"What?"

"Both of you, get up." He demands, pulling the sheets away from our bodies.

We both mumble incoherent profanities to him and I remove the pillow from my face.

"Why do I have to get up?" I ask, shielding my eyes from the sun beaming in through the window.

"Because if he knows you've been drinking, he will assume Emily did as well. Which both of you were very much, wasted." He tells me, and both Emily and I roll over onto our stomachs.

"Just a few more minutes." She mumbles and I bury my face into the pillow, grumbling at the intense pounding inside of my head.

"No," he argues. "Out of bed, now."

We both let out a series of groans and complaints, before we force ourselves out of bed.

"You're the worst." I mutter, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"I'm guessing you don't want a Tylenol, then?" He asks, shaking out a pill for Emily before he hands her a glass of water.

She quickly throws the pill into her mouth and washes it down with the water.

"Yes," I answer in a pleading manner, extending out my hand. "I do actually."

He shakes out a pill for me and I don't waste any time before I do the same as Emily did.

"I made you two breakfast. Wash up and meet me downstairs." He tells us before he walks out of the room, letting the door shut behind him.

Emily throws herself onto the bed and I follow soon after.

"I'll give you two thirty minutes, make it quick!" He calls out.

"Aw fuck." We both grumble, picking ourselves up and taking turns to shower.

* * *

"We have an announcement to make." Patricia informs us as we all sit on the kitchen table and I watch as Justus gives her an encouraging smile.

"Well, spit it out." Nichole says, a bit impatiently, and Blake chuckles as he tries to steal one of her pieces of meat from her plate.

She notices him and smacks his hand away before he even gets an inch close to it. "Ow!"

"Go serve yourself some if you want more, these are mine." She tells him and I can't help but let out a little laugh.

He crosses his arms across his chest with a playful pout and we all laugh at him, before he gets up from his seat to go into the kitchen.

Nichole turns her attention back to Patricia and Justus and motions for them to continue.

Patricia clears her throat, a wide smile spreading onto her face as she finally announces, "You're going to be an aunt."