chapter 28

Savanah's P.O.V

when i looked up i saw that Nick on one knee and he took the ring off my plate and started to make a speech.

"Savanah ever since we've meet i knew i wanted you to be mine. when you knocked into me that day you looked at me and said you're sorry and walked away laughing not even caring you just knocked into a billionaire. and i am really grateful that you didn't care who i was. you treated me like a normal person through out this whole relationship. i wouldn't want anyone else to be my girlfriend other than you. so Savanah will you give me the honor of being my wife?" he asked me

i sat there shocked letting the words sink in. i saw that Nick was getting a sad look on his face and that was when i got out of my shocked state. 

"yes i would love to be your wife Nick" i told him

the whole restaurant stared to clap, and he smiled so big that i'm surprised that it doesn't hurt him. he put the ring on my finger and kissed me while hugging me. when we pulled back we were out of breath.

"you won't regret this Savanah" he said

"i know because your the best" i told him

"i'll treat you the best" he said

"i know Nick you always treated me right" i said

we sat back down and we started to eat. he kept my hand in his the whole time. and we were both smiling the whole time. i'm so happy that he asked me to be his because i love him so much and i can't wait to be his.

after we left he took my hand which had the ring on it and looked at it with such admiration it was a nice feeling. i felt loved because i got the man who loves me to be my husband.

he took me for a walk and we were talking about everything we want for the wedding but nothing to set it. he wanted whatever i wanted but i made sure he has a say in it because it's not all about me, he's getting married too and i want him to have fun there too.

it was late and we finally started to go home. he took me back to the restaurant because that was where he has his car and he opened the door for me to get in the car and then he went to is side and got in. he drove us home and when we got in we went to our room and we got changed into our pajamas. i saw that he was staring at me and i started to blush and he started to walk towards me. he pulled me into him and kissed me. he asked for entrance and i gave in and opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in. we kissed like that for a while and he started to kiss lower and kissed my neck. he kissed my sweet spot and i moaned to which he moaned.

but after a while we stopped and he pulled me to the bed and we laid down and i rested my head on his chest and he kissed my head before i went to sleep. i slept with a smile that night.