Lip; force

As the sticks bounced off each other, i felt my arms lift and slammed into the wall.

"Your weak" I spat. I pushed him off of me and held my stick in my hand and twirling it, waiting for him to make a move. I moved and the Lichtschwert and it skimmed my neck.

"Kill me already!" I yelled as we continue to beat our sticks. I kicked his stomach and slammed him into the wall holding the Lichtschwert In his face, not touching, but close enough to scare him.

"Why don't you kill me?" He spoke. "Because you want the fight, I don't". He looked at me and his lips nearly touched mine until he moved closer. Our lips pressed, as a weird and guilty feeling formed in the inside of my stomach.

"Kylo I can't" I said pushing him and throwing my lightsaber at the wall close to his thigh. I walked away as Kylo stood, Weakened.

"Lip!" I screamed from the distance as I exit the brick palace and into the stormy dust. He looked at me and smile. "Y/N you okay?" He said.

"I'm fine-" I said before a sharp pain begin to form on my stomach. I looked at him and the lightsaber in his hands forcefully pushing it against me. "W-what?" I asked confused. "The thing is I never wanted a daughter, and you may ask well I'm not your daughter! Your wrong Y/N" pushing me off the saber and onto the ground, "I am your father"

I'm sorry I just had too