Sirens And Mermaids - PsychoStars

Sirens and Mermaids

On-Going

RATED Pg-13 

This guys imagination is outstanding. I told him thousands of times how much I love his writing, so I decided to share it with you. 

It's hard to put your imagination into words and harder to write it, but Jared does it so well. Out of his countless of stories. S&M is my favorite. Who doesn't like fantasy. He has everything in here and it's great. The female main character isn't some needy, always scared girl which I love because Jared  (psychoStars) is a dude, and most dudes will write the girl being all kinds of weak, well everyone does. 

So I want you to go to his wattpad profile, check out his stories, especially this one and show him some love!

Synopsis

For millennium, sirens and mermaids have been feuding about who is better at luring sailors, singing, who is more beautiful, and who is more powerful. But 18 years ago, her father and mother met on the surface world, not knowing that they were both of the ocean, and they fell in love. On the new moon, they meet in the water, and their secrets are out. Though their families disagree, one month later, they are together, and on one fateful night, they find out that her mother, Arisobel, is pregnant. After Syreni is born, her parents fight, and her mom tries to leave Honolulu, Hawaii with Syreni, but her father, Cyrus, beats her mother and leaves with Syreni. Now, before her 17th birthday, they return to Honolulu, where after he change, Syreni has to deal with Sirens and Mermaids trying to either Destroy her, or get her to take their side, and deal with werewolves and vampires, and other creatures trying to either brainwash her, or capture her for their evil or, 'nasty' purposes, and running away from the PP, Paranormal Police. Will her life be easier after the change like she thought, or will it be harder than it was before? Join Syreni as she runs from Crazy Werewolves and vamps, murderous mermaids, and schizophrenic Sirens, and Psycho Police... Will she survive, or take her last breath where she took her first? Read to find out!

{The picture on the side is the cover of Sirens And Mermaids and does not belong to me}