Chapter 5

Catalina POV

Bed rest. I'm in a fucking bed rest. I have no choice but to follow because I don't want anything bad to happen to my child. But I must confront him. From my bed I could hear Bryce and Andreas arguing about something.

"They know our every moves. Wherever I hide her they know. You have a mole in your team. And I am taking this matter to another level not even you can stop me!!!" Galit na saad ni Bryce.

"What are you two arguing about???!" I interrupted them which jilted them out of their feet.

"What are you doing here. Which part of bed rest did you not understand from the doctor, CATALINA??!" Sumbat ni Gagong Andreas.

"Bryce, do you mind leaving us for a moment. I have something to discuss with Andreas." He nodded and left the room.

"What's wrong, are you okay?!" He put his hand on my forehead but I slap it away.

"Don't touch me!!" I hissed at him.

"CATALINA!!! What now??!" He snapped.

"What now? Ang galing mo ahh! Mahal mo ba si Rose??? Answer me Andreas. Do you love Rose???! Or do you still have feelings for her???? HUH??? FUCKIN' ANSWER ME!!!!!!" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Of course not! Ikaw. IKAW! IKAW ANG MAHAL KO. Where is this coming from?!" Inis nitong sagot.

"Where??? Eh bakit kayakap mo siya kahapon huh?? I saw you with my own two eyes, ANDREAS!!" I wiped my tears away.

"Catalina, I'm sorry but it wasn't Rose that hugged me yesterday. It was an old friend I met back in New York five years ago." An old friend? It did strike me that the woman had a different hair color.

"Why did you two hugged?" Selos kong tanong.

"I don't know. She caught me off guard and the next thing I know someone was hugging me." He explained.

"WELL, I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING HUG BY SOMEONE ELSE!!" I march back in my bed. My pregnancy has gotten control over me. I can't seem to control my feelings lately. All I know is I'm getting overly possessive over Andreas. I heard footsteps towards me.

"You're so cute when you get jealous!" Niyakap niya ako from the back.

"Who attacked me yesterday??!" I couldn't help but ask.

"Someone hired them to sabotage your meeting!" He made a growling sound. "Next time they try again, ako na mismo makakalaban nila. No one dare hurt you or our unborn child. I promise you that! Now off to bed. BED REST! Remember??!" He ushers me to bed and to my surprise laid down with me.

"Babe, I'm scared. What if someone hurts our baby?" The thought of losing my baby gave me a weird chill.

"Shhh.. Just rest. Nothing will happen to you and our baby!" I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

Andreas POV

Dahan dahan akong tumayo sa kama para hindi magising si Catalina. I have to talk to Bryce. What happened is unacceptable.

"Kakausap ko lang sa dati kong CO and he said he will help us find the mastermind on those men who tried to hurt Catalina!" CO? So he used to be in the Army of some sort.