Hot head

London POV

Lonlon I'm hungry! Kay said walking down the staris I got off my phone and put her on my lap.

Well I'll make us some tacos! I said putting her down walking to the kitchen. She nodded and walked away.

15 minutes later.....

Kay come eat!! I yelled from downstairs. She ran down the stairs hoping on the chair.

I'm so hungry! She said grabbing her plate. I laughed and smiled. She yawned after she finished her taco, I check the time and saw it was 1:40! Nap time!💟

Is it nap time? I asked as she put her head down. I pick her up and took her to her room. I put her in the bed and she already sleep. I went downstairs and turned on the t.v! As I watching I was going going to sleep.

August POV

Niggia you already know! I said to Chris,and Trey opening up my door. I opened the door and saw London fast asleep.

Hol up this yo girl? Chris said pointing at London.

Nah she the babysitter I said walking to her.

You sure? Trey said looking at her.

Nah we fuck already and had babies and now we have a house I said.

Well sorry nigga! Trey said

Well I'm goin to take her upstairs! I said picking up London.

As I picked her she open her eyes slowly she looked around for minute.

I went to sleep? She said looking at me.

Yeah you wit to sleep! I put her down, and she walk in the kitchen.

Aye I'm going downstairs! Chris said.

Me too! Trey said following chris downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and saw London washing the dishes. I walk behind her holding her wasit. She laughed and turned around.

What you tryna to do Alsina? She said leaning on the seck.

Gurl stop playing ! I said still holding her wasit. She try to move pasted me but I was in her way.

Alright nigga! Let me go! She said trying to move my hands.

Nope! She went under me and ran away. I ran after her upstairs. She close the door and laughed.

Open the door! I said trying to open it.

Nope! She said, I ran downstairs and grab a butter knife and ran back upstairs.

I told you to open up this door! I said twisting the knob it open. She was on the bed standing up.

Wazz good? She said jumping on the bed. I back up a little!

You ready? She said jumping more!

What you about to do? I said to her.

Than she jump in front of me I almost fell but I catch myself.

Sorry! She said to me and I laughed at her.

You good ma! I said carrying her downstairs. She jump down and grabbed her bag I guess she was about to leave.

Alright I'm bout to leave! She about to leave.

Alright um....can you come back Friday were all coming to the movies. I said to her.

Sure I'll be here around 2:00 ! She going outside!

Bye Ma! I said to her about to close the door.

Bye Aug! She said getting in her car.