Yay High School.

When Hinata saw Momiji wearing the school uniform, she decided it was better to not ask questions.

They walked together with his cousin Hatsuharu. She liked Haru well enough. He seemed down-to-earth and frankly a cool guy. Plus his Black Haru amused her to no end.

"Oi! You stinking kid watch where you're going!" He yelled at the kid who just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hinata bit back an amused smirk.

"Hinata! Guesssssss what!" Momiji cheered as he skipped in circles.

"Yes Momiji-chan?" She smiled pleasantly as he sent a mock glare.

"I've decided to become the cool and silent type." She raised an eyebrow at him in amusement.

"Oh really? Why this sudden transformation?"

"I've heard that girls chase after the cool guys." He said seriously.

"Oh so you want girls chasing after you?" Hinata chuckled and stored away that information for the future.

"Only a couple." Momiji flushed. 'Maybe you would like me the way I like you.' He thought with a sad smile with he shook off and put on a bright smile. Hinata may or may not like him now, but he knew for a fact she hated seeing him upset.

"Don't worry Bunny Boy, they'll probably make a fan club for you as soon as we walk in." Hinata giggled.

"Really?" He beamed.

"I don't envy you." She shook her head.

"Well you'll probably have your own fan club." Momiji gave her a thumbs up.

Hinata wrinkled her nose in confusion. "Why?" She asked incredulously.

Momiji gaped at her, "you're adorable!"

"I'm not cute." She said distastefully.

"I said adorable not cute." He corrected happily.

"I'm not adorable." Hinata rolled her eyes.

"I disagree madam~! Remember the day we met? You turned as pink as cherry blossoms! And your stuttering!" He feigned fainting.

Hinata turned pink, yes as pink as cherry blossoms, and shoved him. "That's not cute! It's embarrassing!" She scowled.

"And your content smile when you start a drawing-" Hinata tried to knock him upside the head but he dodged laughing.

"Shut up!" She hissed, face red.

"It's better to just accept it Hina-chan." He tutted with a sweet smile.

"What about you! Bunny ears pop out of your head all the time!" She pointed out, Momiji went pink and touched his head.

"And your habit of clinging to me." She continued.

By now, both their faces were pinker than possible.

"Why are you so red?" Haru asked absent minded.

"She/he started it!" They cried in unison and mock glared at the other.

"Jeez. The others weren't kidding." He chuckled and put he arms behind his head.