Chapter Forty Seven | Open Up

Payge looked me over. From the messed up hair to my mate's black sweater on me. She wrinkled her nose.

"On second thought, I change my mind. That's nasty as fuck."

Payge shook her head and wiggled her toes.

I just stood there, like a deer caught in headlights.

This was awkward.

I remember the days she didn't like me, well, the day I arrived to the castle she didn't, then it grew into an interest in me and now, it was safe to say we were friends.

Payge Vincent was my first friend.

I smiled widely at the psycho.

She froze.

"Holy shit, what the fuck has gotten into yo- ah!!!!"

I ran up to the bed and jumped on it landing on Payge and hugging the shit out of her.

"Get off !! Get off !! Get off!! I could still smell my brother on you!" Payge said through giggles and she even swatted me on the butt to get me off.

I held her for a minute longer remembering that she was pregnant and not squash the belly. I looked up to her silver eyes.

We were in the weirdest position right now. I was basically hugging her legs alone due to the way she was lying before and obviously Payge was taller than me. So I felt like a little toddler holding onto their mummy's legs.

I reached up and kissed her on her cheek then when she squealed and was quick to wipe off my kiss I got off of her and ran into the bathroom before she could kill me. Literally.

"Ewe!" She yelled at the door as I stripped out of the sweater preparing to get into the shower. "I hope you didn't kiss me with d!ck mouth!"

I blushed violently and was thankful she couldn't see me as I entered the shower.
The mention of Payne's part had butterflies in my stomach but we didn't do that.

"I can't remember if I did!" I yelled back through laughter. Time to mess with Payge.

"WHAT! EWE! That's stink. Nasty. Disgusting! My brother! That's my brother and you! You kissed me with d!ck mouth!"

I heard movement in the room an laughted even harder at the slamming of the door.

B.F.Fs

**********
"I sincerely apologize for what happened in my room, I wasn't myself, I thought I was a bird actually, that's why I flew on you" I spread my arms and flopped them for emphasis.

Payge just glared. "You kissed me with d!ck mouth!"

I laughed at her outburst and shook my head. "Nope, that didn't happen."

She rose her brows at me, "Seriously? Boring!"

I erupted in a fit of laughter and shook my head at her. "And look where being not boring got you huh"

Payge smiled and rubbed her belly.

My smile fell.

Its not that I wanted a baby now, it's just that I wanted to know exactly what was done to Payne and what was the possibility of us eventually having a family. What his father did to him was too cruel to be real, what if he'd just instilled the thought in his head to mess with Payne? How could he even do that? He wasn't a doctor and to get such damage done you'd have to know exactly what you were doing. We're werewolves! Only if the knife blade was made out of silver the cut would be permanent.

"Can you take me to the pack doctor?" I tried to ask casually as I got unto Payge's bed. Since shed left me bathing in my room I'd gotten dressed and found her back in hers.