Say it!! - MinecraftUniverse (Jason)

"Say it!" Jason yelled as he chased you around his house.

"Never!" you yelled back as you rounded a corner, but then tripped over your own foot. Jason flipped you over and put your hands over your head, pinning your legs and hands to the floor as he hovered over you.

"Say. It." he said sternly, lowering his voice to a seductive tone.

You held back a shiver. "I'm sorry that I'm not sorry I killed Jeffery." you smirked.

He stuck out his bottom lip, but then ha a better idea. He lowered his head so his mouth was next to your ear.

"Please?" he whispered seductively then gently bit on the sweet spot of your neck.

You accidentally let out a soft moan. "No." you whispered strongly.

Jason then used one of his hands to hold both of yours down, in which you intertwined your fingers with his. His other hand moved down to your side and he gently ran his fingers across it, tickling you.

You squirmed and started laughing. "Jason, stop it!" you squealed in between laughs.

"Not until you actually say you're sorry!" he said over your laughing.

"If you stop, I will!!" you laughed and he pulled his hand away from your sensitive side. "Now, get off of me." you said, breathing heavily. He slowly got off you and stood up, same with you.

You took his hands and looked straight into his beautiful eyes. "Jason, I'm so sorry for killing Jeffery. If it makes you feel any better, I'll go find another pig and tame him." He smiled and pushed you towards his computer.

"Don't forget to name HER ______." he said whilst pecking you on the lips.

You smiled and did what you promised, Jason by your side.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~•~~~~

I hoped you liked it, this was my first ever minecrafter imagine. Please request some ideas. I'd love to make you an imagine/one shot.

xx SS