37

edited chapter

edited chapter

Chapter 37: Bye Bye Bloodline

{K. M}

        Klaus threw Finn onto the smooth floors, while Rebekah and himself smirked mischievously at their mothers favorite child. "Gather your witch," Rebekah demands. "The quicker we get his blood, the faster I don't have to babysit all of you."

        "You can't force me to help you," Finn protests, not making a move to get off of the ground.

       The spend the whole day finding their suicidal brother, who had been roaming the streets of Mystic Falls before his siblings captured him. "Oh, I most likely could, but why bother when I can persuade."

       As if on cue, the pale woman with natural red hair descended from the steps, her eyes trained firmly on Finn. "Hello, Finn."

       "Sage!" He gasped, hurriedly getting off the ground to pull her into a tight hug.

       Rebekah looked away, envy boiling away at her insides. "What are the odds, true love prevails."

       "It does occasionally have its uses."

       After bidding Rebekah goodbye, Klaus drove to Dakota's with a giddy smile on his face. "Look who decided to drop by," She joked, opening the door wider to let him in.

       Klaus leaned down to pull Dakota into a long kiss. "I was in the neighborhood, and you popped in my head."

       "What were you thinking about?"

       "How amazing it is that I can kiss you without worrying about being killed. All the stakes are burned, thanks to Finn's lover Sage."

        Dakota pulled away from Klaus' embrace. "About that, Damon came by earlier and said he found more."

        Klaus' face ridded itself of the smile it previously held. "Did he say where?" He questioned urgently, his fists clenching at his sides as he had to worry yet again about the only weapon that could end his life.

        "He didn't specify," Dakota grimly admits. "—but only because I refused to help him kill you."

        "I must tell Rebekah, she needs to stay safe so we don't die."

        Klaus waited for Dakota to get dressed before he drove to the large mansion he resided in. As soon as the pair walked in, both vampires smelled the blood that polluted the house. Klaus went first, urging Dakota into another room in case something was going wrong.