07; trust issues

07; trust issues

Klaus was annoyed with the fact that her younger sister wanted to go shopping, unfortunately, she didn't want the clothes he had gotten for her, instead, she wanted to see everything. Klaus and Stefan were in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who was trying clothes.

"There has to be more of this dress" Rebekah said from the dressing room.

The hybrid rolled his eyes "There's not."

Rebekah got out of the fitting room wearing a black dress "So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"She looks awful in that dress" Cvilidreta said to Klaus "You should tell her or she will buy it and embarrass you."

Klaus sighed trying to ignore the blonde who was sitting next to him, unfortunately, only he could see and hear her, it was driving him insane, the first time he saw her, he had ask what did she want, of course, she only grinned at him, Rebekah and Stefan looked at him and ask him if he was okay, confused he turned to the blonde who told him why they couldn't see her, pretty little thing was playing with him and he couldn't do a single thing to avoid it.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Klaus replied to his sister ignoring the comments of the Dark One.

"And what is this music?" the blonde vampire asked disgusted "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music" Stefan replied drinking his champagne.

"She really does make us blondes look bad by her lack of understanding" Cvilidreta said shaking her head disappointed. Klaus managed to hold a chuckle for her comment.

Rebekah continued to whine "People dance to this?"

"Hmm" Stefan hummed.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked snapping at his sister.

"And why are you so grumpy?" she asked him back.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at her "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years" she replied defending herself.

"Oh, feisty little thing that she is, Klausy" the Dark One said with a grin "Better make her understand who is in charge here."

"So what do you think?" Rebekah asked the younger vampire of the room.

Stefan showed her a fake smile "I like it" the Original scoffed "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan" she said going back to the fitting room. Klaus looked at Stefan.

"Nice one, good work" he told glaring at him.