Me Too. - Deadlox (Ty)

You and your best friend Ty were hanging out at his house. He was recording a game of The Hunger Games, while you sat in the background making weird noises and watching Ty fight some other guy on the server.

"Get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!!!" you shouted, making Ty kill him and take all his stuff. "Hell yeah!" you said happily, ruffling Ty's hair before going out to the kitchen.

"Pepsi or Mountain Dew?" you yelled from your spot, whilst digging through the fridge.

"Pepsi." Ty shouted back. You grabbed one for yourself and walked back over to his room, opening his pop for him an setting it on the desk.

"When are your parents coming back?" you asked him after ten minutes.

"Friday, why?" he asked, taking his eyes off the screen for a few seconds.

"I was thinking I could spend the night." you said, sipping your Pepsi.

You could see, from a part in Ty's hair, a smile appear on his face.

"Sure, but what are you gonna wear?" he asked you, trying to push off his smile.

"Either what Im wearing now, or maybe, if you don't mind, I could wear your clothes." you smiled.

Some guy in the server sniped Ty out with an enchanted bow, killing him. He swore to himself and stopped recording.

"Let me see if I've got some clothes." with that, he stood up walked across the room to his drawers, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a big shirt. "This'll do." he said, handing you the clothes.

"Okay, mind if I take a shower?" you asked, grabbing the clothes and walking toward the bathroom across the hall.

"Go ahead." he smiled, turning around and going back on his computer to record another game of THG.

------------------------------------

You and Ty were cuddled up on his bed watching Saw 2, and Jigsaw was creeping you the fuck the out, so you'd head straight for Ty's chest. He'd stroke your hair and tell you it's just a movie.

"________, can I tell you something?" he asked nervously after the movie was over.

"Shoot." you simply said.

Ty took a deep breath and spilled his heart out to you.

"First off, I think you are the most beautiful girl ever. I love the way your nose crinkles when you laugh or, when the sun hits you perfectly, it looks like you're an angel, because you are one." he breathed, regaining his breath. "What I'm trying to say ________, is that, well I love you." he smiled down at you, nervous of your answer.

You had been staring him this whole time, admiring every word.

"Ty, you have no clue how long I've felt the same way. I love the way your eyes sparkle when your with me and I adore how concentrated you are when you play Minecraft. Ty, I love you too." you smiled back up at him and he leaned down.

You pulled your head up to meet him half way and your lips collided with his, sparks defiantly going off, and you could tell by the way he deepened the kiss, that he felt them too.

He pulled away after a little bit and whispered in your ear. "Glad we're on the same page."

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Hey guys, I was so happy to see that I already had 22 reads on the first chapter and a vote, so thanks to whom ever did that. :)

Sorry that this is pretty short, I had sort of a writers 'block'. Heh, see what I did there? Never mind. Any way, I hope you enjoy this and also request the imagine in the comments, because I don't know who to do next. :|

See ya!

XxSS