1

Being older than him (even if it was only by three years) had always made you a bit apprehensive of how close you got to him. There had to be rules and guidelines to protect him from you and you from him. But if there was one thing about Jungkook that you were sure of, it was that he loved to worm his way into things. His innocent touches had become a little more precise.

A little more planned.

A little more sensual.

It was quite a shock, actually. It seem like it was only a few days ago that that bright eyed boy who always looked to you with curious fascination, was all of a sudden lowering his smoldering gaze to places he shouldn't be. The sight of his eyelids dropping lower and lower as you turned away from him or leaned over to pick something up, unnerved you.

His bright voice that once shouted,"Noona~!" Was now a low rumble in his chest. And instead of waving happily at you when you entered like before, he'd lean back in his seat, legs spreading apart and a knowing look in his eyes as he watched you cross the room.

It seemed he was obsessed with you. Often seeking excuses to hold your hand, touch your arm, or rest his hand on your lower back. When standing, he'd often press his body against yours feigning innocence when you protested,"Oh, noona..I didn't know.." You took it in strides, dismissing his behaviour as him finally being comfortable with you. But when he had boldly pressed his lips to yours the moment the other boys left the room and grinned smugly at the blush rising on your cheeks, you decided;

Jungkook was looking for something.

Something you weren't going to give him.

So you put up walls. Oh, so many walls. And he knocked them over.

Repeatedly.

Suddenly, he was holding your hand and kissing you and you were fine with that; you even encouraged it. He'd hold you in his arms, excitedly whispering that although he was younger than you, he treated you better than any other man had treated you. And you wholeheartedly agreed. And you blindly looked after Jungkook like a love sick puppy, until he had met someone younger than him.

Someone who called him oppa.

You saw how his eyes would wander. How he'd bite his lip, and swallowed harshly when she pass by.

And suddenly you realized that although he frequently spoke of you 'being his girl', he actually had never asked. So when you walked in the dorm to see his hands halfway up her shirt, you paused. He noticed, quickly pulling away and mumbling something about it being embarrassing for his noona to walk in on him and his girlfriend.

And you nodded. It was embarrassing. Because this entire time, you thought that his girlfriend was you.

And you turned. And you left. And you remembered why you were so apprehensive of Jungkook in the first place. His passion was like an explosion, and just like one, it burned out quick.

It was apparent. His passion for you was gone and it wasn't going to come back.

So neither were you.

It wasn't until a week after Jungkook's fascination with that girl was over that he suddenly turned over to Jimin and asked, "What happened to Noona?"

Jimin had shrugged, replying,"I think she moved away."

And Jungkook had leaned back in his seat, resting his head on his hand, and calmly murmured,"That's too bad.."