~*~ A Love Hate Relationship ~*~

England- 1124

Liza’s POV

“Kol where are you?” I shouted out looking for the youngest male Mikaelson.

He could be so frustrating. Kol, I guess you could say was my uncle not that I’d ever see him like that. He was like my best friend.

Only about a year ago just after I turned fourteen Elijah, Kol’s brother, told me he wasn’t really my Father. Not that I could really believe he was my Father. He had long brown hair like his two brothers’ whereas I had blond hair, like his sister but mine was a lot lighter than hers.

When I was five my Father went missing and prior to that my Mother disappeared soon after my birth. Elijah found me so I guess my life was saved. I would probably be dead if he hadn’t found me.

His younger brother Niklaus wasn’t very nice to me but I guess I ruined this perfect family he had dreamed of. Rebekah his sister wasn’t too fond of me neither, she just ignored me though, at least Niklaus spoke to me when he had to.

When I was ten we moved from my home Italy to England. I don’t understand everything about the country though. I have just learnt the language it was slightly hard to adapt to it but I guess they could all speak it so I should try. Maybe they would like me better.

“I’m here darling,” He smiled appearing behind me.

Since I was little he had called me darling and now I was fifteen. I never understood it but I wasn’t complaining at least he liked me.

“Hello, where are Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah?” I questioned with a large smile on my face.

“They are all out hunting,” He explained pulling me into a hug.

I forgot to mention they were vampires. Not just vampires but the original vampires. I guess that should scare my but it doesn’t. They seem like normal people to me. I guess they’ve been there for me even if they don’t want to be but I still love them no matter what they are.

“Okay,” I nodded.

“So what do you want to do today then Liza?” He questioned sitting on the grass pulling me down by my hand.

He lied down on his back so I joined him leaning my head against his chest.

“Let’s just lie here in the sun for a little bit,” I smiled softly turning slightly so I was looking at him more so than I was before.

“Sure,” He smiled back stroking my hair softly.

“I love the fresh air, it’s so relaxing, not being stuck inside,” I stated looking up at the blue sky that had a couple of white fluffy clouds scattered across it.

“Why don’t you come out her more often?” He questioned.

“Elijah usually keeps me inside, seen as Niklaus and Rebekah hates me,” I shrugged.

We lay there for a while longer whilst he carried on the stroke my hair throughout that time period. I smiled as he did so. After about an hour we decided to change what we were doing but the other had come back. He decided he needed to hunt now so Rebekah promised she’d go with him so he didn’t have to go on his own. Although I think she just didn’t want to stay here with me.

Once he left me I went back inside to see Niklaus sat there looking at a book.

“Hello Niklaus,” I smiled sitting down in front of him.

“Yes Elisabetta?” He frowned.

“Why do you dislike me? What have I ever done to you?” I questioned with a frown across my face.