~*~ Mystic Falls High ~*~

Liza’s POV

“Wake up sweetheart,” I heard the familiar voice sing.

I rolled over pulling the pillow over my head trying to block out the annoying voice that deprived me of sleep. I was trying to get to sleep but it was too hard with the rocking on my shoulder as the weight that made my bed dip slightly to one side.

“Come on get up Liza,” He whispered rubbing my shoulder again.

Once again I ignored the annoying person who was insisting on waking me up. Sadly it still didn’t work; ignoring my problems wasn’t helping me.

“Elisabetta.”

The voice boomed knocking me from my bed and onto the floor. It didn’t hurt but it was un-pleasant falling out of bed onto a hard floor.

Rolling over I saw Elijah smiling at me whilst he was trying not to laugh at my mishap.

“Elijah, what do you want this early in the morning?” I hissed frowning as I sat up.

“You’re going to be late for school,” He stated sitting down on the edge of my bed as I stood up.

“What do you mean school? I am over 900 years old and I don’t think I need to go to school now. I know everything I need to know, I read so many books about those subjects it is ridiculous,” I frowned putting my hands on my hips.

“You have to go you look eighteen so you need to go to school. You’ll only be there for at most a year,” He explained with a small smile that he always gave me whenever he wanted me to do something I didn’t like.

I sighed. I don’t know why I had to go to school but according to him I had to. It was reasonable as others would be suspicious. Slowly I pushed Elijah out of my room before grabbing some clothes and a towel taking them to the bathroom so I could get washed and dressed.

I changed out of my pyjamas and into jean shorts and an American flag top. Walking back to my room I slid into some blue converses before brushing my hair so it was straight as per usual.

Walking down stairs I saw Kol looking half dead (not that he wasn’t) and Niklaus was on the phone to one of his hybrid clones. Rebekah was looking bored as she was texting on her mobile phone. Elijah on the other hand looked nervous.

“Hey Mikaelson’s,” I smiled entering the room.

“Hello Liza, are you ready for school?” Kol chuckled.

“No, but guess what? I will bring a whole new turn to school life. Being the smartest kid to walk through that door,” I smirked sitting down at the table.

“But remember Liza, I go to that school, I am a lot older than you therefore a lot smarter than you,” Rebekah chuckled looking up from her phone.

“We’ll just see Beks,” I laughed not really understanding why I sat down, “Kol can you drive me to school please?” I begged clasping my hands together.

“Of course, we need to get you there on time for your first day of school,” He smiled standing up but still looked tired.

The two of us began to make our way to his car. I would go into detail about it but to be honest I do not understand the concept of how to say the difference between cars other than colour. And Kol’s was a dark blue colour.

The drive only consisted of the music from his ‘Bryan Adams’ CD. Other than that we didn’t talk at all. Our drive was short but I didn’t really want to be here. I was a vampire of over 900 years old and finally I was going to a high school. To be honest I don’t think that is fair.