Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Friday/Saturday

I have been sitting in this dark, cold room for....well I don’t know how long. I was dragged out of bed by Cruz and Frank threw a bright pink dress at me telling me to get dressed so I did. Once I was dressed they left me in this room in my bare feet.

“Look at the little slut just sitting there” I hear a voice say but I don’t know where it came from as the room is so dark

“We should just kill her and get over with, man I would love to kill her slit her throat and watch her bleed to death while I take her pure magic”

I cower into the corner away from their voices and lean on the wall that I found ages ago by hitting my head off it.

“Aw look she’s scared she should be... she should be dead she’s pathetic and low”

“Pathetic, low, dirty” these words keep playing over and over again until they are practically drilled into my head. Finally having enough I stand to my feet and use my hands to navigate my way around the room.

“Stop I am none of those things and I never will be!” I shout as loud as I can and I really regret because my stomach feels like it’s just been on a roller coaster.

I go to another corner of the room and throw up.

“Are you sure you’re none of those things Dakota?”

“I’m not dirty, I’m not pathetic and no matter what you try I will be low in fact you are the lowest of the low taking an innocent girl and using her for your sick and twisted games”

“Ok so you’re a whore?”

“No I never will be”

“You are a whore”

I crumble to my knees and rock back and forth trying to ignore the words coming from inside the room. Tears start flowing down and hit the ground, I have been picked on at school but this is nothing compared to this.

“Just stop, I will never let you in....stick and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me if I don’t allow them”

All of a sudden lights come on I can see that the room is just four walls and a mirror that they would have in a police station.

“Well done Dakota, this challenge was to test your vulnerability and self-worth and you’ve passed. I’m sure you want to know how long you have been in here well nearly two days. The door will open and Carver will dismiss you”

The voice cuts off and the door swings open and sure enough there is Carver but this time he’s not wearing his expensive suits he’s wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of jeans that are ripped in the knees.

“I trust you have learned your lesson little one about not obeying me?”

“Yes Carver”

“So what are you to do from now on?”

“Obey you”

“Good I won’t demand anything tonight as I know you must be tired so I will let you sleep”

I nod and he pulls me into his side and I get that same wretched feeling in my stomach. Before I can even tell him I throw up all over him. I step back from afraid that he will hit me but he simply laughs at me.

“It’s alright little one...this tells me my baby is healthy and I wouldn’t have it any other way...besides I have had a lot worse on me”

He pulls me back to his side careful not to get any vomit on me. Once I reach the room he puts his fingers to his mouth as if he’s telling me to be quiet, all the girls are fast asleep. Carver brings me over to my bed and my breathing hitches when his hand goes to the back of dress...to the zipper.

“Stop flinching away from me little one”

He unzips me and then pulls my dress down leaving me in my black underwear, my hand immediately go to my body to try and cover up but Carver roughly pulls them away.

“Don’t ever hide yourself from me little one...I own you and your body and if I want to look at it or touch it I will and you don’t have a say is that understood little one?”

“Yes Carver” he smiles and starts taking off his shirt and I shudder in fear images coming back to me from that night.

He slips the t-shirt on me it reaches down below my knees and down to my elbows. He sweeps me off my feet and puts me under the covers and kisses my forehead.

“Good night little one”

“Night Carver”

Carver’s POV

I smile like an idiot as I come into the living room, the image of Dakota standing there in black lingerie keeps playing over in my mind.

Warren comes over and hands me a large looking envelope that has already been opened.

“What’s this?”

“The results I saw them already”

“Good or bad?”

“She not a lose for you”

“Who is it?”

“It’s............”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry a cliff hanger 

but the good news is you'll find out who's the imposter is in the next chapter the first elimination

give me some feedback and tell me what you think?