Hello! I just wanted to say that this story....will be updated every....Friday!!!! This is just an early chapter, hope you enjoy it!!! ^///^

---DIPPER'S POV---

I was dragged inside by Wendy, where I was greeted by a set of twins. Both were tall, lean, and very...good looking. I had to fight the blush that tried to rise to my cheeks as they smiled at me and shook my hands. They both had jet black hair, pale soft skin, and bright eyes. The only difference between these two gentle men was the fact that one had light sky blue eyes with black snake bites and the other had jade green eyes with a silver piercing on his nose. The green eyed twin had a brown flannel shirt that reached halfway down his arms with a red vest, brown pants, black shoes and his hair neatly combed to the right covering his eye barely. The other twin had a white flannel shirt that also reached halfway down his arms, a black vest, white pant, black converse, but his hair was combed to the left and he had a bunch of cuts and black band bracelets on his wrists. The blue eyed twin smiled and kissed my hand saying softly, "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

I felt my  face flush deeply. "I...ugh...w-what's your n-name?'

"My name? Not of importance to a gent as lovely as you, but if it's a name you seek, call me James." He smiled gently.

"Oh, no! James! You get all the cute ones!" The green eyes twin pushes James out of the way and he kisses my hand as well.

"My dear brother, always a klutz. My name is Jacob, it's a pleasure to meet another Pine." He smiled softly at me.

I was to busy blushing my face off until I heard Wendy snort behind me.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up Dip, they sure are flirts, especially James, but I'm pretty sure you noticed that." She said as she tucked her hair, behind her ear.

"Aw! No reason to whine our fair Wendy, out of all the stars that shine the brightest none compare to you~" He smirked as he finished his sentence, walked away and left a blushing Wendy.

"Anyways, welcome to our maid cafe, Dipper. We've heard plenty of you from our shinning star, Mabel. We hope what she said was true, she says you're excellent, brilliant, and a cutie. The cute part was wrong though," Jacob and James look at me and sigh deeply before smiling, "You are absolutely way beyond cute! Maybe you could even surpass your sister. Anyways Wendy will help you around the cafe, with procedures, rules, and expectations when working here," James voice didn't sound so sweet and flirty as it did when I first appeared and now sounded hard and serious, "and the rest of the co-workers know who you are, but you will try to act like your sister for the reason our sales are high is because of her animated personality, is that fine with you, Mr. Pines?"

I gulped and wiped my sweaty palms on my pants, and responded by nodding my head. They both smiled, bid me farewell and lead me to changing rooms where I would start my training immediately.

'No way! I have to wear this?! Ugh...I wish I never signed up for this!!!'