[87]: Sealed With A Kiss

**Thank you @AllysonShea for the lovely banner**

"Will you do me the honour of allowing me to escort you tonight?" he asks holding one hand out to me and I take his hand grinning like a lunatic.

"Of course...I'd love to be your date."

"Good. Now come on, we get to ride around in this for forty minutes then it's dropping us off at college."

Holding my rose, clutch and dress in one hand, and gripping Ash's hand with my other I stepped out of my house as Ash closed the door behind me.

We walked hand in hand down the driveway and towards the limo. This was going to be so much fun, I'd only been in one once before when me and Christina were bridesmaid for our Auntie when we were younger.

Ash helped me into the limo and we took our seat at the top of the car.

"Here's a drink for you both." Fin says smiling, passing us a glass of champagne each.

"Thank you."

For the next forty minutes we drank our champagne, sang along to the music and had a great time taking a shit load of photos before we pulled up outside the college. Ash climbed out first, then held his hand out for me to help me out.

In our pairs we walked up to the entrance of the college before heading towards the hall where the ball was being held. We each posed for a photo in our couples at the entrance before I grabbed the girls for our team shot, then we got one of all eight of us.

It had just gone eight o'clock and the band had just started to play. There were a number of people already on the dance floor, but the majority were sat around the tables that filled the edges of the room.

Along the back wall there was a table filled with party food and cans of fizzy pop and bottles of water. Not everyone here was over eighteen so they couldn't supply us with alcohol unfortunately, however there was a fountain containing a fruity punch at the end of the table. My guess is that it had been spiked by someone without the teachers seeing, very cliché but also very effective.

Then in the far corner was one of those individual photo booths that printed out your chosen four pictures. I'd definitely be grabbing a few of those later. They were great mementoes to pin on memory boards or pop into a photo album.

After spending some time at a table we'd managed to snag, munching on some food and having a few laughs, I was pulled to my feet by Ash.

"Guys...grab your girls. This one's for all you couples out there tonight." The male lead singer announced before the intro to 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran started.

I was slowly walked to the dance floor by Ash, his hands rested on my waist as mine linked behind his neck as we slowly swayed together.

Ash slowly leant down and pressed his lips against mine, my hands automatically reaching up into his hair as our kiss deepened. "God I love you." Ash mumbled against my lips before kissing me again.

"I love you too." I reply softly as the music continued to play.

We continued to dance together as the songs continued before we stopped, hearing the familiar voices of Elliot and Georgia interrupting us.

"Sorry for the brief interruption guys." Elliot says into the microphone he's holding. "But we just wanted to sing you all a little song."

"And dedicate it to two amazing couples who I know the lyrics will mean a lot to." Georgia says, her eyes connecting with mine briefly before I see her shoot a look in Ayla's direction. "This is Already Home by A Great Big World."