Chapter 7

Aqua POV

We left Nellie's house after a while and I watched and Cameron akwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"What is it?" He sighed as I asked this.

"You need to train." I nodded and he led me to what I was assuming was the gym. There guys and girls fighting one another. I mentally cheered as a girl flipped a guy and he landed on the ground with a thud.

"This is our training area. Today you will be training with me." I nodded. "First we're heading home-" I cringed, "so you can grab clothes. Okay?"

"Okay." I noticed the gym wasn't that far from our- his house. As we got through the door and we walked to his room. Not ours. His. I grabbed my bag grabbing some clothes and he left the room giving my privacy.

I changed into my sports bra-ish like crop top and my Nike shorts. I slipped on my white and black Nike shoes and tied my hair into a pony tail. I walked out and saw his standing next to the door and when he saw me he started checking me out. I saw something in his eyes change and he shook his head.

"Let's go." His voice sent shivers down my spine. We walkes back to the gym and I noticed no one is here. "Private lessons." He said when he saw my confusion. "You're going to be training with me and my best friend Blake." Right as he said it a loud voice boomed through the big gym.

"Cameron my man!" I turned to see a bright haired red head walk towards Cameron; freckles lined his face and he was buff but not too much. It was then it dawned on my manger Blake was a werewolf.

"B..blake?" He turned to look at me.

"Aqua!?" He smiled widely and hugged me tightly, I hugged back out of instinct.

"I knew he was your manager when you street fought. He is going to train you some more." I nodded and we started all from the beginning.

First it was making sure my punches were exact and hard to follow then my kicks which got me thrown on the ground more then once. I found my weakest points and my strong ones and by the time we were done it was almost ten at night.

"I think that's enough training for tonight." We nodded as Cameron said that and we bidded Blake goodnight.

I slept pretty well for the fact that I was living with a guy who claims I'm his mate.

But then the nightmares came back.