Chapter 65

A'leah's reception dress and August's dance moves in the MM!

August

I'a walked into the reception party hand and hand wit' my wife. She decided ta' change her dress fa' this damn party. She still looked beautiful nonetheless. Everybody clapped and cheered. I slowly spun Leah around as we made our way ta' the dancefloor.

"I love you baybeh." I grinned.

"I love you too baby." She giggled. I'a leaned in and kissed her lips softly. She pecked mines back and blushed like crazy.

"I'll be back a'ight?" I said.

"Where are you going?" She pouted.

"No where far baybeh. Jus' sit hea'." I smirked.

I helped her sit in a chair and caressed her cheek befo' walkin' over ta' the DJ.

"I'll give you a signal in five minutes bruh." I said.

"A'ight. What ladies am I calling out to the dancefloor?" He asked.

"Amber, Chyna and Chandra. Make sure the bride sits in the middle of all of them." I instructed.

"Gotchu."

I left the venue room seein' Smoke, Sneak and Travis gettin' ready.

"Y'all look like some pimps." I chuckled.

"Mane, I look good as fuck." Sneak boasted as he tied his tie.

"Fareal. I better be gettin' pussy afta' this." Smoke said.

We all busted out laughin'. We knew he was serious too.

"Shut up fool."

I walked into the bathroom, changed my suit real quick and came back out. I'm one fine ass nigga.

"Y'all bitches ready?" I asked.

"Man.." Travis said.

"Shut up befo' we clown ya scrawny ass." Sneak threatened.

I stuck up the finger and walked inside ta' the DJ booth, makin' sure nobody could see me.

"Go ahead and call them ta' the dance floor bruh. Once they sit in their seats, dim the lights." I instructed.

"A'ight." He replied.

I waved ta' Sneak, lettin' him kno' the could come in. They all came in and stood behind me.

"Alright y'all. I need Amber, Chyna and Chandra escorted to the dancefloor." He announced.

Leah looked so impatient with her hand rested on her stomach. The ladies sat beside her, looking confused as to what was going on. I gave the DJ a signal ta' cue the lights and we walked onto the dancefloor.

"What is going on?" Leah asked.

"Girl I have no idea!" Amber replied.

New Edition's Can You Stand The Rain softly blared through the speakers as the lights slowly turned on.

"On a perfect day I know that I can count on you. When that's not possible tell
Me can you weather the storm?" Sneak lip synced.

"Cause I need some body who will stand by me through the good times and bad
Times she will always, always be right there." I lip synced as I winked at Leah.

Sunny days everybody loves them tell me baby can you stand the rain? storms
Will come this we know for sure (this we know for sure) can you stand the rain?