Part 6

"You don't want me anymore. That's okay, I guess."

Normani stormed in the lunch hall, with four girls frantically trailing behind her. Her nose flared up and death written in her eyes. She scanned the room and found her victim. She picked up her pace knowing her teammates were closing up and might stop her from doing what she wanted.

"Grande!" She roared, marching towards the cheerleader and grabbing on to the girl's ponytail. "You bitch!"

The volleyball player pulled down Ariana who cried in pain while the students in the cafeteria gasped.

"Hey! Leave her the fuck alone!" Selena spat, pushing Normani away from her captain. She bent down and cradled the petite girl. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Mani, stop!" Camila panted as she hunched over next to her teammate and collected her breath.

"Mila what the hell is going on?" Taylor questioned, rushing over to aid Ariana.

"I'll tell you what's going on." Normani growled her brown eyes swimming with anger. "That poor excuse of a human being you call your 'captain' cheated on my best friend. She's been screwing around with the fucking soccer team."

Selena and Taylor looked down at Ariana in disbelief.

"She's lying!" Ariana retorted. She held on to Selena as she tried to get back on her feet. Before anyone could register what was going on, she launched onto Normani and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Fuck you, Hamilton! You don't know what you're talking about! Stop trying to ruin my life."

"Stop!" Camila yelled helplessly while Selena tried to pull Ariana off. The two girls kept at it until Dinah stepped in between them and split them apart. Lauren took hold of Normani as Taylor and Selena held Ariana by her wrist.

"STOP!" The Polynesian snarled glancing at both girls. "Get ahold of yourselves. We're in school and both of you could get suspended or worse, expelled."

"Your fucking teammate over there started it!" Ariana pointed out.

"It doesn't matter!" Dinah barked. "Both of you just quit it okay?"

Normani glared at Ariana before breaking out of Lauren's hold and stomping out of the cafeteria. Lauren sighed and walked out to follow the girl. She stopped next to Ally and whispered something in her ear. "Take care of Camila."

Ally nodded and kept a close eye at her other captain.

"Mila..." Ariana fixed her gaze at her girlfriend as she took a step towards her. The young Latina looked broken and scared. "Baby..."

Everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on the small group of people. Whispers and murmurs were heard as silence fell between the two. Camila looked around and felt overwhelmed at the stares and hushed voices. She bolted with Ariana running after her.

Ally made a move to follow but Dinah clasped on to her wrist preventing her from doing so. She turned her head and sent a confused face at the taller girl. "We need to-"

"They need to talk it out." Dinah interrupted. "Mila needs to be alone with her right now."

"Okay." Ally replied in a small voice. The taller girl engulfed her in a hug knowing that this whole drama affected everyone negatively.

Students were still frozen. Their mouths dropping unable to compensate what had just taken place.

"WHAT ARE YA'LL STARING AT?" Dinah boomed, causing them to scatter. She let out a heavy sigh before resting her chin on top of Ally's head.