"your band sucks"

lol let's just pretend like this update didn't take like a million years and focus on the fact that its a double update ok

vote before you rEAD it's the least you can do! no i'm kidding, enjoy x

36 |  "your band sucks" (con.)

With a loud groan, Ashton throws himself back against his chair. A hand goes to his hair and with a slight frown, he mumbles, "I refuse to give Michael the satisfaction of coming up with the bands name."

We had all moved into the kitchen on account of Chelsea wanting ice cream and from where I was sitting besides Luke at the table, I leaned forward; resting my chin into the palm of hand. "I seriously don't see what the big deal is. He says he has something great and this could all be over in like two seconds if you would just ask him to tell you."

The chestnut haired boy sighs, shakes his head, and reaches forward across the table to dive his hand into the bowl of popcorn I'm eating. Some spills over the sides, and one by one I pop them into my mouth while I wait for him to finish chewing. I have half the mind to lean over and push one between Luke's smooth lips but then I realize that not only would that be inappropriate, but it would be extremely weird, so I settle for feeding myself.

Ashton swallows, dives for more and then says, "It's a huge deal, Annie."

"Guys are so complicated," Turning my head to the side to look at Michael, I rise a questioning eyebrow at him in attempt to get him to at least tell me. Taylor's sitting up on top of the the counter, eating cherries straight from the plastic container and he's positioned between her long legs. 

"Michael?" I sing, smiling.

"Not uh, I'm not saying anything." Leaning his head back against her chest, he lets her drop a single cherry into his mouth before straightening back up and smirking his red stained lips at me.

Taylor laughs, "I  was the first one to hear the name he came up with. He texted me it while I was in in the shower yesterday. I didn't see it for like a few hours, but still, I was the first one. Isn't that right, Michael? Hm, isn't it?"

Michael nods with a half shrug, and besides me Luke huffs, whispering, "All she needs to do is dangle a doggy treat in front of him and you'd think he was her bitch."

Holding back a laugh, I lean over and nudge him. Lightly pinching his wrist underneath the table, I look back up; preparing to talk again. Only, when he grabs my hand hastily intertwining our fingers I get distracted and Chelsea beats me to it, practically taking the words right out my mouth, "But why? Why is it such a huge deal?"