Part 10

"It just took one second to fall in love with her forever."

The locker room was filled voices overlapping one another as the girls in the volleyball team talked about their day and the gossip of the week. They were getting ready for a game by blasting up a premade pump up playlist from Spotify throughout the large room. The last song just ended and a new one started up.

Dinah was in the middle of putting her socks on when she recognized the familiar beat. "OHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed, perking up and ran out in search for her green-eyed teammate. She grinned from ear to ear when the song started and Justin Bieber's fetus voice echoed in the room. "WHERE THE FUCK IS JAUREGUI?!"

Her question was answered when a bunch of girl squealed in excitement as they circled around two girls. She rushed over to the group and squeezed herself in to watch.

Lauren held a deodorant close to her mouth as she sang the words to the song to no other than Camila Cabello.

"You know you love me, I know you care"

She pointed at the girl and smiled.

"Just shout whenever, and I'll be there"

She cupped a hand over her mouth and hopped forward to Camila, who awkwardly stood there with a red face.

"You are my love, you are my heart. And we would never ever ever be apart" Lauren grabbed one of Camila's hand and placed it in her chest. A devilish glint sparked in her green orbs. Camila pushed her teammate back lightly and walked away from the girl.

"Are we an item? Girl, quit playing"

Lauren followed her and kept serenading Camila as her team cheered.

"We're just friends, what are you saying?"

The green-eyed girl jumped on a bench and walked on it towards Camila with her hands raised up. The other girl ignored Lauren as she fiddled with her locker. She placed a hand on Camila's shoulder and spun her around.

"Say there's another and look right in my eyes"

She caressed Camila's face and situated a finger below the girl's chin, lifting it up as she sang the next few words.

"My first love broke my heart for the first time." Camila slapped Lauren's hand away and glared at the girl. "And I was like..."

Everyone on the team broke out during the chorus, singing at the top of their lungs.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine"

"YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING!" Camila screamed with a wide smile evident on her face. The whole team chuckled as they kept singing along.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine"

Normani and Dinah jumped in the circle together, draping their arms around Lauren and smirked at Camila. "Oh, for you she would have done whatever"

"Whatever, babe." Lauren nodded as she crossed her arms.

"And we just can't believe you guys ain't together!" The duo belted out, altering the lyrics to correspond with the situation. "And she wanna play it cool, but she losin' you"