Chapter 6: The Other Side of The Game

Morning seemed to come quick. The sunlight from the verticals woke Zya from her sleep. She wriggled a bit, only to find PK's strong arm around her chest. He was snoring, mouth open with his wild dreads all over. The stickiness between her legs excited her. She turned to fully face him and began to move dreads out of her way & kiss his face. The second kiss woke him.
"Good morning Honey" He said sweetly.
"Good morning baby. How are you?" she asked, still moving dreads.
"Im okay beauty. Just hungry as fuck. Why dont you go make breakfast?" He suggested, while stretching. Zya acknowledged his request, scooped his shorts from the end of the bed and headed for the kitchen. The house was quiet, no noise at all besides Maurielle Lue from Fox 2 on the TV in the back. She felt some type of way about last night, the way Angel bursted in as soon as he came all inside her. But the silence irritated her. She moved around the kitchen, beginning to prepare their breakfast. As she whipped eggs, she could visually see the doorknob turning. Just as the eggs hit the skillet, Angel walked in. She didnt close the door immediately, instead she stood holding the doorknob with her right hand, and her expensive Birkin bag in her left. After a minute or so, she closed the door. Zya began to feel uneasy. The tension burned a hole through her chest. She continued to prepare breakfast as normal, but was sure to keep an eye on a approaching mad woman.
"Good morning, are you hungry?" Zya asked sweetly and sincerely. Angel wore a blank face.
"No. Im not. But I wanna know why you here tryna take whats mine" Angel said, Now standing at the island.
"Excuse me?!" Zya asked, Stunned as she turned halfway to see if this girl was 4real.
"You heard what the fuck I said. This is MY house. And this is MY man! You will NOT destroy my empire" Angel said fiercely, now standing with both hands down.
"Lets get one thing straight old woman, I didnt fuckin ask to be here! YO man brought me here! So dont be mad at me!" Zya exclaimed, turning back to her sausages gently browning on the stove.
"You fuckin bitch! Get yo shit and get the fuck outta my apartment NOW." Angel screamed so loud the windows rattled. The sound of PK racing down the hallway shut her up. Zya never stopped makin breakfast.
"The fuck is goin on in here?!" He said, walking toward Zya and the stove.
"Ask yo wifey! I asked the bitch if she was hungry and she flipped the fuck out!" Zya said, so calmly.
PK turned his attention toward Angel.
"And who the fuck pissed in yo oatmeal this morning?" He asked her.
"YOU DID! You and this underage heffa you brought home! I been down with you for so long, and this is how you do me?! You bring this bitch into the home I built for US and treat ME like the help? You know what....Yall can have this shit!" Angel said, storming to her room. She grabbed a duffel and began to fill it. She knew she had to go. If not, she'd murder them both. On her way out, neither Zya or PK said anything. They were too into each other, their conversation and the beautiful breakfast Zy had prepared. As Angel closed the door, she closed a chapter, and swore revenge.
Later that day.....
Zya had taken a nap after breakfast. When she awoke, she reached for PK. He wasnt there.
"P.....?" She called
"PK?" She called louder this time. Still nothing. She picked up her cell & dialed his number. He answered after the second ring.
"Whats up Lil Mama?" He asked.
"Where are you bae?" She asked.
"On the West side shootin moves before we open tonight. Matter of fact, go and check yo bathroom" He said over the phone.
She felt like a kid in a candy store. She jumped up and walked into her bathroom. A short, sexy black dress hung on the door. A pair of Jimmy Choo heels sat on the counter. A diamond necklace, with the letter Z, matching tennis bracelet & anklet, and two pairs of studs sat along her vanity counter. He finished his gifts with a stack of crisp blue strips on top of a brand new MAC makeup bag. She was in shock.
"Ohhhhhh babbbbyyy!! Everything is beautiful!! Thank you sooooo much!" She yelled into the phone.
"You so welcome sexy mama. Get sexy for me. Club opens at 9 but I want you to make an entrance. 10pm, I want you walking through that door. The keys to the Range is on your dresser." He said, before ending the call. She couldnt hide her delight! It was already 7pm so she started in on getting ready. She took a hot shower, being sure to shave and use her Summers Eve. Zya pulled out a strapless black lace bra & thong set. She rubbed the Sweet Pea lotion all over her body. Once she was moisturized, she wrapped up in a bathrobe to get started on her hair. The dress and jewels were enough for her to pull her hair into a tight ponytail. Once her toes were painted it was already 9pm. Zya began to dress. After she'd donned everything he wanted her to wear, she grabbed her clutch & range key and headed out.
20 Minutes Later....
The lot was packed. Cars of all kinds filled the lot, the street in front of Angel's and across the street. Valet took her keys and escorted her to the door. This party was entirely too hype. People were everywhere, with expensive drinks in hand. The crowd seemed to part as she, her diamonds, and her scent entered the room. She was looking for her boo. She spoke to a few people, all the while, her eyes scanning the room. As she stepped to the bar, Que, the gay bartender greeted her.
"Ooohhh Ms. Zy you lookin gorgeous tonight! Oh my lawd hunty you have SLAAAYYEEDD! What you drinkin tonight Mami?" He screamed over the loud music.
Zya laughed hard and ordered a bottle of Henny. Just as Que returned with a ice cold fifth, she felt arms slide around her waist. She formed a smile once she felt the tickle of his dreads on her back.
"Damn you look good....I just wanna eat you right here..." He whispered in her ear.
Zya leaned her head against his chest. He kissed her neck. She didn't care that they were in the middle of the club. A few looked on as she turned on her heels to face her man. He pulled her close and gripped her ass.
"Thank you daddy. Everything you picked looks so wonderful. You look sexy as well" She said in his ear. He was dressed in all white, Two chains, Rolex, big diamond earrings and his famous Buffs completed his look. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairs. On the way to his office, Zya passed Tamisha. The look on her face was priceless as she and PK glided through the crowd. The couple looked like pure dirty money. Zya walked through on his arm lookin like a straight trophy. The last thing Tamisha saw was PK leading Zya up the stairs. His hands rubbing her ass as she accended....PK and Zya were now in the upstairs corridor kissing near his office. She had to admit, he was turning her on. He unlocked his office door and swooped her off of her heels before the door closed. He sat her on his desk and pulled the expensive dress around her stomach, exposing her sexy underwear.
"Damn......you wore these for me?" He asked as he sniffed, licked and nibbled at the middle of her panties.
" Just for you...." She moaned, rubbing her fingers through his hair. He pulled her thong to the side exposing her wet pussy.
"She so pretty.....She taste so good" He moaned between licks. She bucked and rubbed her pussy on his face, moaning and pulling his hair. Once she came in his mouth, he snatched her off the desk and roughly slammed her on the desk. Her ass was in the air and he smacked it.
"Yeah you a bad lil bitch? Im bouta fuck the shit outta yo ass" He said, rubbing his dick between her pussy lips. He dove inside of her from the back. Zya spread her legs wider and arched her back, rockin her hips on his dick. It didnt occur to either that the door wasnt shut let alone locked. PK looked up. He could see Tamisha standing in the corner watching him stroke the fuck outta her. He locked eyes with her and gave her a screwface. He gave her the middle finger, smacked Zya's ass hard and pounded her deep until he came all inside her. By this time, Tamisha had left, steaming mad. He'd never came in her. He Always pulled out or wears a rubber. This frustrated her.
"Damn you got some good pussy girl." He said from the half bathroom on the other side of the office. Just as Zya pulled her dress down, guess who's at the door....You got it. Angel. And she not lookin happy.....