Part 15

"I'll do anything to be your everything."

Normani huffed as she picked up her fallen books off the ground. She had bumped into someone in a rush to get to her next class. She was new to the pace in high school the hallways were packed and so busy.

"Need help?" A friendly voice chimed above her.

The dark skinned girl looked up and found her newly found friend slash teammate staring at her with a smile.

"It's only the first day, Mani. Geez, get a hold of yourself." Dinah teased as kneeled down and helped picked up the books for the other girl.

"Shut up." Normani chuckled. "People are so vicious in high school. I was just trying to get to English..." She stood up and took the books that Dinah handed her. "Thanks."

"No problem. What are teammates for, right?" The Polynesian beamed. "You said you're going to English? I have that too."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Smith?"

Normani took out a piece of paper from her back pocket and scanned it. She perked up and lifted her gaze back to the taller girl. "Yeah! Oh my god. I'm so happy I know at least one person in my first class."

Dinah grinned. "Me too. It means I can copy off you."

The other girl rolled her eyes playfully and snorted. "Of course that's what you're thinking about." She started walking to the direction of the class as Dinah walked beside her.

"Hey, grades are important!" Dinah defended.

"You know plagiarism is a crime..."

"I'm not pl-plagi... I'm not doing what you said. I'm copying."

"Plagiarizing. And it means copying, genius."

"Oh."

Normani laughed softly and shook her head. She turned her head and smiled when she saw Dinah's dumbfound look. "Don't worry. I'll be there to help you out."

"I'm not really good at the vocabulary and grammar and those kind off stuff..." Dinah confessed shyly before meeting her teammate's gaze.

"I'll walk you through it." Normani assured. She wrapped her arm around Dinah's shoulders and pulled her down. "Stop worrying, will ya!"

The taller girl giggled and snaked an arm around Normani's torso. "Promise?"

"Promise."

-

Dinah shut her eyes as she savored the hot kisses placed on her neck. She tightened her grip on Normani's hips and threw her head back in pleasure.

"Mani..." She breathed. She bit her lip trying to suppress any noise from coming out of it.

"hmmm." Normani hummed as she snuck her hand underneath Dinah's shirt. She dragged her nails on the girl's toned stomach causing Dinah to moan. She kept kissing up along the other girl's jaw, enjoying the ragged breaths and heat of the moment.

"I- uh... I haven't done this before." Dinah panted, she fluttered her eyes open and squeezed Normani's hips.

The ebony girl pulled back and locked eyes with Dinah. She cupped the girl's face and leaned in to meet her lips with her teammate. The Polynesian closed eyes again and reciprocated the gesture. Their mouths moved as one.