Part 25

"You made me believe... You made me believe we had a chance."

Finals were over. Two more weeks of classes while the underclassmen were still doing their exams; the seniors just cruised through the halls with no care. Yearbooks were getting passed down. Pictures were being taken with favorite teachers. Everyone tried to cherish and make the most of the last few days had in high school as they waited for the end. Time was ticking down to the day of graduation.

Camila sat in the back of her Biology classroom with Dinah as they flipped through the yearbook. It was filled with so many memories of the year. However, it did not encompass the rest she had made the last three months. She frowned when they stumbled upon the Senior Superlatives page.

The first thing she saw was the face of her ex-girlfriend.

"Biggest Flirt: Ariana Grande." Dinah snorted. "How fucking ironic."

The Latina let out a disheartening sigh. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably and brushed through her luscious locks. It made her feel even more stupid for staying with the girl for so long. They were in good terms now but it sucked to have your heart broken. Dinah side-eyed her best friend and nudged her softly.

"You okay?" The taller girl asked.

"Yea..." Camila replied weakly. She raised her gaze and shot Dinah a small smile. "Can we, um, just flip the page?"

Dinah nodded and turned to the next page. A grin etched itself on her lips when she caught a glimpse of a familiar girl. It was a certain green-eyed girl with dark brown hair and freckles on her pale face, gleaming. Next to it was a much older version of that same girl but with flawless skin, raven haired with the same piercing emerald eyes.

"Most Changed: Lauren Jauregui." The Polynesian read with pride.

"Here she is again. Most Likely To Be Successful." Camila pointed eagerly at the bottom of the page.

"They should have titled it, Biggest Nerd." Dinah joked earning a playful slap from Camila.

"Hey, that's my girlfriend you're talking about."

"Yeah, so? Are you disagreeing with me?"

The setter paused for a second before giggling. "No. She is a nerd... BUT! She's going to be a successful nerd, so I'm not complaining."

"There's Mani."

"Sweetest Smile... that's cute."

"You're lucky. Lauren's going to be a CEO or something and all I got was the girl with the Sweetest Smile." Dinah shook her head. "How she going to pay the bills with that?"

Camila shrugged. "Maybe modeling? Mani does have a sick body."

"Have you been checking out my woman?!"

The smaller girl just ignored her best friend and rolled her eyes as she flipped onto the next page. The page instantly became her favorite one. By popular vote, Camila's promposal was the best one compared to the rest and just as promised, they were given a whole page in the yearbook.

"Wow. Cutest Couple slash Best Promposal: Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. Adorable." Dinah said her voice laced with sarcasm. She then faced Camila and flashed a sly smile. "So these are the bitches that robbed me off my title."

"Dinah!" Camila chuckled softly.

"I'm just saying. It should have been me and moni." Dinah smacked her lips together and bobbed her head.

"Mani and I." The Latina corrected.

"Whatever." Dinah retorted.

Camila's brown orbs stayed on the page as it analyzed every single picture plastered on the page. Most of them taken from the night of the big game but there were some random ones that she didn't even know about. It was from years ago, mostly Lauren smiling widely next to her while she had a frown on her face or a disgusted look. Though at that time she hid her feelings for her teammate, it still made her heart drop looking back at it now.