Epilogue

-College Sophomore-

Normani and Dinah entered the packed bar hand in hand. It was Friday night so it wasn't surprising to find the place filled with so many college students. They scanned the area in search of their friend, who they eventually found swiftly moving from table to table serving drinks and picking up empty glasses.

"Mila!" Dinah hollered at the busy girl. Her best friend looked up quickly looking all disheveled and worn out. The Latina pointed at the empty booth near the bar accompanied by a sympathetic smile. She understood what Camila was implying and gave the girl a thumbs up. She pulled Normani behind her as they walked through the thick crowd. When they finally made it in the booth she sighed contently. "Jeez, this place is lit."

"I know right... Look at our little Camilita." Normani crooned as she observed the waitress flying all over the bar. "She's all grown up now."

"Yeah but I heard she drops at least one glass every shift." Dinah snorted.

"Does she really?"

"That's what Lo says."

"Oh my god... doesn't that get deducted from her paycheck?"

"Yup."

"Wow, poor Mila." Normani emitted a deep breath, her brown orbs surveyed the bar before turning to her girlfriend. "Speaking of Lauren, where is that piece of shit? I haven't seen her in couple of months and when we all finally meet up she's late."

Dinah pulled out her phone and swiped it open. She clicked on the messages and saw a new one from the volleyball player.

"She said she had to pick up Ally from the airport but they are on their way." The Polynesian read. She shut it off and placed it on the table. "You want to get something to drink?"

"Hell yeah."

"WAITER!" Dinah screamed at Camila who shot her a pointed look. The petite Latina was wiping the tables when she heard Dinah screaming at her. She scurried away from behind the counter and walked over to her friends.

"What do you want?" Camila growled resting her hand on her hip.

Normani faked a gasp and looked at Dinah. "This place has such poor customer service don't you think?"

Dinah nodded her head in agreement. "The waitress is so rude!"

"Right... I don't know about you but I'm only tipping point one percent." Normani feigned offense.

"Same girl."

"You guys are idiots." Camila chuckled lightly. "But seriously guys, I'm working for like ten more minutes then I have a 15."

"We're just playing, Mila. We actually want drinks though." The dancer smiled warmly. "Two Long Island Ice Teas please."

"Oooo and put it on Lauren's tab." Dinah added with a smirk.

Camila arched an eyebrow at her best friend. "Really Dinah."

"Mila, c'mon, your girlfriend is literally oozing out of scholarship money. She doesn't even use it!" The taller girl retorted.

"Actually, she does. She's the one that pays for all the glasses I break in this place." Camila disclosed with a nervous chuckle rubbing the back of her neck as she bit her lower lip.

"You're kidding." Normani gapped.

"I wish I was... I'm still trying to pay her back for everything."

"Damn, why couldn't I have Lauren as my girlfriend instead of this cheapskate." She pointed at Dinah.

"Hey!" The Polynesian whined.