Girl or Boy?

Months has passed and my pregnancy is already reaching the 8th month.One more month to go and I'm all nervous about it.

"What are you thinking,jagi?"Jungkook interrupted my thoughts as he took a seat next to me.

"I'm just thinking about how all this things happen so fast and I'm nervous tho..for the next month."I said which caused him to chuckle.I gave him a "what" look and he looked at me.

"You don't have to be nervous.I know you can.After all you're my golden wife,who can do anything with all her might.Don't be nervous okay?You'll get through it easily."he ruffled my hair and hugged me.

"Gomawo,oppa..aha..where's Hyunsyik?"I asked him.

"He's asleep..that kid surely loves to sleep.That must be from me.."he laughed.

Suddenly,I remembered somehing.I have an appoinment with Dr.Choi today!Omg..how can I forget that?!

"Kookie!I have an appoinment today.I just remembered about it."I told him.

"If we go,how about Hyunsyik?"he answered.

"I don't know..just call your hyungs to come.If they aren't busy then,I guess it's not wrong for them to come right?"I suggested and he agreed with that idea.Later,Jin oppa and Taehyung managed to come since they were free.Jungkook and I went to the clinic.

"Jeon Ah Ra."the nurse called my name and both of us entered the doctor's room.

"Annyeonghaesayo,doctor."I bowed at her.

"Annyeonghaesayo,Ah Ra-ssi.Oh,Jungkook is here too.Well,hello Jungkook."she greeted us.

We took our seats infront of her desk and as usual,she would ask me about my health and the baby.

"Okay,should we go and found out the baby's gender?"she asked and Jungkook and I excitedly answered a yes.She led us to the ultrasound machine and I laid my back on the bed.Jungkook was standing on my right,holding my hand tightly and carressed my hair.

"Alright,we'll begin now."the doctor lifted my shirt and began to put a gell on my stomach.Soon,she took the scanner and placed in on my stomach.

"Okay,Ah Ra and you also,Jungkook now you can see on the screen.There's two..what?Two?Yes!Two babies.Congratulations,Ah Ra,Jungkook!You're going to have twins!"the doctor said.

"Jungkook,did you hear that?Twins!"I looked at him and he nodded while smiling widely.

"I can see that the twins are girl and boy."she said which got us more excited.We didn't expect this thank god for giving us such a great blessing.After we met the doctor,we decided to go for some shopping.

"Baby,I can't believe that we're actually going to have twins soon."Jungkook said while driving.

"Me too..I'm really happy!Our family is going to be big and lively after this."I replied him,smiling wide.

"I guess we wouldn't have to do "it" again after this because 3 is enough..aha."Jungkook said that which made me hit him.

"What?Do you still want more?I'm always ready."he replied making my cheeks getting shades of pink because of embarrassment.I wonder who taught him to be a perverted kid.We stopped infront of the biggest mall here in Dongdaemun.

We entered the mall and went to the kids section.There were so many choices and variety of kids clothes.I noticed people looking at us probably wondering we're still young and married at a very young age.Jungkook and I didn't mind them and we just kept roaming around the place.

"Kookie,this looks cute right?"I showed him a pink dress.

"Yes,it would look good when our little princess wear it later."he answered.I took the dress and picked some more girls clothes.Jungkook decided he should pick the boys clothes.We spent quite a lot this time because we wanted the best for our child.Jungkook then drove us to Han River.

"What are we doing here?"I asked as he helped me got out of the car.

"Just to have some walk..just you and me."he answered with a smile.

We walked around the place and it gets colder as the time passed.I shivered as the air was too cold for me to handle.Jungkook who noticed me shivering,quickly took off his jacket and put it around me.

"You're going to catch cold,come share with me." I said lifting the jacket.

"N-no..you need it.I can't let you sick.Just wear it,okay?I'm f-fine.." he stuttered.

"Let's just go home,okay?It's getting late too..Hyunsyik might be searching for us."I hold his arm and we went back to the car.We arrived home and saw Jin and Taehyung's car was still there.We entered the house and realised there were noises from the living room.

"Hyung!Do it again!!"Hyunsyik screamed to Jin.Jin sighed and danced to some kind of funny dance while Hyunsyik and Taehyung was clenching their stomachs happily laughing at the oldest hyung.

"What was that hyung?!Why did you dance to your traffic dance?!It was so funny!"Jungkook yelled making the three look at us.

"Aish...you saw that?That was all Taehyung's fault."Jin answered and stomped his feet as he sat on the couch hitting Taehyung.

"I said Jin has a special dance just for Hyunsyik so,he gave up and danced."Taehyung explained.

"Jin hyung's dance was really funny!I laugh a lot,omma,appa!"Hyunsyik interrupted.

"What a great entertainment you had,Syikkie."I said and chuckled.

"Shut up,guys.So,how was the appointment?Anything new?"Jin changed the topic and both Jungkook and I exchanged happy looks and nodded to Jin's question.

"What is it?"Taehyung asked.

"Wait till we announce it to our parents first."Jungkook answered only to have his hyungs hissed.Jin and Taehyung decided to have dinner with us so,Jin and I were in charge of cooking.

"Ya..you don't have to do all this things.You should rest."Jin stopped me from doing the kitchen work.

"I'm fine,oppa..I can manage it."I assured him.

"No,you can't.Taehyung-ah!Ppali wa!"Jin shouted for Taehyung.

"Ne,hyung.Wae?"Taehyung came to the kitchen with his hair apple tied.

"What happen to your hair?"Jin asked.

"Jungkook and I played flicking forehead.Why did you call?"he answered and I can see his forehead was red.This guys are more childish than Hyunsyik.

"Help me cook.Ah Ra needs to rest."Jin said and Taehyung agreed.I thanked Jin for his concern and left the kithcen.Jungkook and Hyunsyik were watching the televisyen.

"Oh,baby..sit here with me."Jungkook quickly stood up to help me sit.

"I'm fine okay.You don't have to do that."I told him.

"No..I must take care of you."he said and I kissed him as a sign of gratitude.

"Oh..well that was..surprising."he chuckled.We cuddled and continued watching the movie.Later,Jin called us to the kitchen for dinner.

"Thank you for the dinner,hyungs."Jungkook said before we began digging in.After dinner,Jin and Taehyung left home.

"Let's go to sleep.Hyunsyik,let's go..it's sleeping time."Jungkook held his hand and we went upstairs.Jungkook and I sent Hyunsyik to his room.

"Sleep well,my son."Jungkook said and kissed his forehead.

"Good night,appa."Hyunsyik hugged him.

"Sweet dreams,dear.Love you."I kissed his cheek which he also replied by kissing my cheeks.

I changed into my sleeping clothes and laid on the bed.Jungkook also laid next to me and looked at me.

"Waeyo?"I said weakly."Just watching my wife's beautiful face.."he said still looking at me."Go to sleep Jungkook."I chuckled and gave him a pillow."I won't sleep until you sleep."he refused."Fine..let's go to sleep shall we?"I asked."Ne.Good night,my lady."he kissed my cheek and closed his eyes ready to drift off to wonderland."Good night too,love."I replied and kissed his cheek too.Soon,both of us fell asleep and it was a great day indeed.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT:)