If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 35 [All That I'm Asking For]

All that I'm asking for/Is that you need nothing more/And nothing comes in between/Our love and its fragile scene/All that I'm asking for/You're all that I'm asking for~Lifehouse – All That I'm Asking For

Clueless, that is what I felt after our chat. Utterly clueless. I believed Amber when she told me she didn’t put the mixture in my tea, after all from Will’s point of view he had them promise not to get involved. How I was able to dream of his past and experiences I truly didn’t know, the suspicious and calculating glances on Amber’s faces told me she had a fair idea and she’d only smile and shake her head when I asked, so it had to be a good thing, right?

In all honesty though I really didn’t care about how I was having these dreams, as long as I was having them I was happy. The happiest part of the day for me was when I went to sleep because I was wrapped around Will and his beauty, it was the most beautiful experience possible and I grew so much stronger and closer to experience what he had experienced. I loved every moment of it I was realizing at times I was trying to force myself to sleep just to be with him.

Underneath all the heartache, the regrets and mistakes I was sure of what I had decided but after hearing Will’s thoughts and even words to Amber and Adam he was right, I couldn’t rock up to Will and ask him to take me back to risk the chance of discovering a week or maybe years down the track that it wasn’t what I wanted. I couldn’t do that to Will. But there was another reason why I was holding back, and it wasn’t my stubborn side, it was Will’s words saying I needed to understand myself and he was right. Will was utterly right, he was always understood me more than I did, I didn’t know myself and admitting that made me feel so crazy and odd. How could you not understand yourself? But I didn’t, I didn’t understand myself, I didn’t know what I wanted out of life, where I was going, what I wanted to do and before I did anything with Will I wanted to prove to him that I had grown, that I had matured and I still wasn’t the same girl.

Looking back on my actions, my mistakes I truly realize how immature and rash I was. Will and Logan were right, I never stopped to listen I just ran. My entire life I had been running, since I could remember I ran, I ran from the lifestyle of my mother’s at Sydney to the point I moved down here and then I ran from the reality of Will’s world, my world. And I realized that was all to stop, if I kept running I’d never know who I was because I didn’t know where home was because I never stayed somewhere long enough to deem it home, to deem myself comfortable. I was realizing once things got scary and tough I ran.

That was all about to change though.

A couple nights after Amber and mine scream fight at one another and my life or death situation things had been interesting to say the least. Amber and Adam had sat me down, explained and apologized over and over again and Amber would literally recoil every time she saw me, guilt ruling at her hard. I was pretty sure also that she hadn’t touched anything at all related to her Witch lifestyle, anything that was her.

I had forgiven them and accepted their apology in a heartbeat, I literally held no grudges, and after all if she hadn’t have done it how else would I have found answers? The truth? I knew I wouldn’t have and I knew that it was meant to happen, almost like fate.

However it didn’t stop my family for fussing over me even more as if I was a fragile flower. Dad in the end left our feud alone to sort it all out ourselves not that I thought there was much to discuss, though Amber had told me the same things she had told Will from my dream and more and it made sense. I mean Witches were just as protective and possessive over their beliefs as a mate would be or as territorial a Werewolf is, it made sense. All races, cultures, people have their negatives and positives. Besides, what human isn’t protective and passionate over their beliefs? I’d like to see someone tell a Christian believer that they’re wrong and are imbeciles, the chances that’d they’d grow wide eyes and go “Oh my god you’re right! I’ve wasted my life!” are truly slim.