Revenge of the Hunter

Chapter 25 awaits you!

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC

*cathrineoriginals*

**********

Revenge of the Hunter

Klaus still wasn't there when I woke up the next morning. I tried calling him but his phone was turned off. I called Stefan. He told me that Klaus left for Italy to retrieve the hunter's sword and that he had daggered Rebekah again.

The big bad hybrid didn't even dare to face me. He knew how much I would hate him daggering his sister. I called him back again. Still getting his voicemail.

"Klaus!

You have a lot of explaining to do! Daggering your own sister? Again! What's wrong with you? I don't know when you're coming home but for now, I will go live with my brother. I'm so mad at you right now and you're in Italy. Somewhere I really wanted to go! Not cool. I'll talk to you when you get back.

"Don't worry, I still love you. I'm just not very pleased with you right now."

"Bye."

I packed a bag and drove towards the Grill to tell my brother I was coming home for a few days. He was working the early shift.

"Hey Jeremy." Jeremy turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey! What are you doing here this early?" He asked me and picked up a box. I waved at Matt who was putting down the chairs.

"I was just letting you know that I'm staying with you for a couple of days."

"Of course. What did Klaus do this time?" Jeremy sighed.

"Well. He's being Klaus. He daggered Rebekah again and took off to Italy to get the sword without inviting me!" I threw my hands up in annoyance.

Jeremy started laughing.

"Well you poor thing." He was mocking me and I smacked his shoulder.

"You're always welcome at our house. You know that."

I followed Jeremy to the storage room.

"So, about tonight." I started to say before I was thrown against the wall, knocked unconscious.

**********

When I woke up again, my head hurts like a bitch. My hands and feet tied up with wolfsbane-ropes.

"What the hell happened?" I asked my brother, hissing in pain.

"Connor happened." Jeremy whispered. I looked around me and saw Matt and little April Young. Or maybe not little but she was even younger than my brother.

"April? What are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked like she was going to cry.

"I just came here to see if they had seen Rebekah. I'm worried about her." I felt so bad for her.

"Rebekah's been daggered by her brother. I don't know where she is." I told her.

"Why am I the only one tied up?" I asked annoyed.

"It's because you're the strongest one in here." Connor came out from the kitchen and knelt down to my eye level.

"And you are Klaus Mikaelson's girlfriend and his greatest weakness. You're my key to brake him." Connor told me.