Chapter 1

Y/N pov

"Auntie!" The two boys cheered.

"Hey guys" I chuckled hugged them.

"So where's your mom" I asked them smiling.

"She's in the kitchen with dad" they said playing with their toys.

I went towards the kitchen and saw them talking.
"Hey ally" I said hugging her "jack" I said eyeing him.

"What are you doing here y/n" jack said crossing his arms.

"What I can't come and visit my nephews and my sister." I smiled lightly.

"Not unless you want something." Ally said in a serious tone.

"Ugh fine I need to borrow your car." Ally's eyes widened.

"No! You have your own car" She said.

"Please ally! I need to go to Florida just for a few days and I'll come back before next Tuesday I promise and my car barley works" I said begging her.

"Why y/n you better not be selling drugs again!"

She said hitting me. "I'm not calm down. I need to go to a party and I have to do something over there." Jack & ally looked at each other and looked at me. Ally looked down then at me again. "Allyson I promise after this I won't borrow your car anymore Just please" she looked at me and nodded. "Omg thank you thank you I love you" I hugged her and went towards the kids.

"Bye guys I'll see you in a few days" I hugged them then went back to my apartment. After a few min I called my Bestfriend.

"LAUREN" I said loudly.

"Ow you hurt my ear drums and what" I chuckled

"Ally's letting me use her car so we can go!" I was so ready for this.

"Yes okay I'll see you in a few hours you better pack y/n" she said happy as well.

"Alright bye" I hanged up. I was ready for this party because well it's supposed to be the best party in the building. Ally thinks I still sale drugs because I did it one time. But I don't. I live in a small apartment and work in the bar with my bestfriend Lauren. Which means I don't have time to sell drugs.