a final goodbye

Hey guys, it's Tyler here :)

I just wanted to stop by and tell you guys how thankful I am that you guys followed Carolyn's story. The support you guys gave this story whether it was commenting, voting or other stuff was amazing and I am so thankful.

 Bullying isn't an easy subject for me, I was bullied all through elementary and middle school. I don't want to say what from because I don't feel comfortable but it hurt, it really did. Having people call me words that I'm not. It was annoying, hurtful and disgusting. But I made it through, I was strong and that was what mattered. 

Carolyn however committed suicide, not because she wasn't strong enough because she was. But just because she was exhausted and felt useless. Being bullied isn't easy, and you need to be aware of that. If you are a bully I'm going to kindly ask you to please stop bullying people, words like 'you're fat' can make someone enter into an eating disorder. Do you really want to make someone unhappy? Are you really that low?

If you are being bullied, please don't end your life. You are more than those words people call you, you are more than, believe me. I was called 'gay' all my life and no I'm not gay. I'm different. I don't play basketball nor I like to do sporty things. I like writing, I like being peaceful. But to them I was just a 'gay' guy when I really am not. But I stuck through it, I was strong and braze enough to go through it, and believe me it wasn't tough.

I came home and cried sometimes, I've held an actual blade to my wrist and thought of cutting but then I thought for a minute; was this really worth it. Was cutting my skin worth it for some random kid calling me names. So I stopped and fought. I am strong because of that, and you are strong because you are going to fight, and you are not going to give up. You are not, you are strong and I love you. Don't give up, not yet please.

You are worth living. I promise you. 

I love you guys and I hope reading this message you can get a little insight of me! Thank you for reading The Problem With Carolyn, it was my pleasure writing for you all to see!

SPIN OFF: ANDY'S STORY IS POSTED ON MY PROFILE WITH IT'S FIRST CHAPTER!