Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen!! Yay. So last chapter was a bit of a surprise, it was for me. LoL, but I obviously knew that was going to happen. I hope you like this chapter too, I only give dedications too who I've seen has commented on most of my chapters and voted, you might be lucky. Anyways I'd love to hear your feedback and vote if you like. It has a lot of dialogue.

****

Jordan's POV

I heard the police siren and it got louder and louder as it came nearer towards me. The guy was still trying to stab me with the knife but I was holding his arm, pulling it away from me. Caitlin was on her knees, on the floor sitting besides Abbey, her eyes were flooded with tears. Abbey's eyes were shut, I didn't know if she as dead or not but she sure was injured.

"Chris, leave him!" I heard Caitlin shout. So that was his name, Chris.

I punched him on his stomach and he stumbled back. I kicked him on the same place and pushed him back and he fell on the floor. I left him in pain on the floor and walked towards Caitlin and Abbey.

"Jordan, watch out!" Shouted Caitlin and pointed behind me.

I turned around and he kicked me on my stomach and he slashed my chest with the knife and I fell back on the floor. He stepped forward and got the knife and he was just about to stab me but then I saw Caitlin, picking up bricks and big rocks from the rock and Chris almost stabbed me but she ran towards him and threw the rocks and bricks on his head and he was on the floor with blood coming out of his head. I got up and thanked Caitlin and the police and ambulance came. Along with them was Abbeys dad and her other sister Alex. They all came, charging towards us and the ambulance checked Abbeys pulse and said she was still breathing and took her into the ambulance.

"Is she going to be alright? Please, help her." Cried Abbeys dad. I felt sorry for the man.

"What happened?" Alex asked me. "Caitlin say something." She cried.

Caitlin didn't say anything and she burst into tears and Alex gave her a hug. Alex then looked at me and saw my chest was bleeding. She carried me all the way to the ambulance and demanded me to go hospital even though I told her I was alright but she wouldn't believe me. I went inside a separate ambulance than Abbey. As for her dad and her two sisters, they went inside the same van as Abbey.  

I peered through the window and Chris was still on the floor. I listened carefully and I overheard them say that he was still alive, he was just knocked unconscious. They took him into the the ambulance van that had just arrived and the sirens turned on and off we went to the hospital.

***

The doctors stitched my cut, they said it was a very big cut and that I was lucky that it wasn't very deep. Then they bandaged it and I was able to move but my chest hurt when I bend over to pick something off the floor. They gave me some medicine and it was horrible. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes for a while.

"Son," I heard someone say. It was my dad and with him was James.

"Jordan, what's with the cut?" James asked.

"I'm fine, just a little cut." I lie.

"Little? Its huge. How did this happen?" Asked dad, his words were shaking as he spoke.

I explained everything to him and for the first time ever, I think he was crying. He have me a hug but I backed off because my chest hurt. James was smiling at me but I didn't know why. I narrowed my eyebrows at him and mimed, 'what'.

"Hello, Mr. Andy Smith?" Said a nurse, entering the room.

"Yes," Dad answered.

"The police would like to see you for a while." She said and left.