#18- He finds out your pregnant

Jacob:

Positive. The result was positive. You were pregnant. A few tears escaped your eyes. How would you tell Jacob?  What if he left you? You texted Jacob to come over quickly. A few minutes Jacob came. 'I came as soon as I could,' he said. 'Ok so you know how we had sex. Well dont freak out or anything. But im...pregnant. And I totally understand if you wanna leave, me and my mom will-' ' Whoa whoa babe I don't want to leave you. Why would you think that? But honestly though, this isn't some prank right?'

 'No Jacob why would I lie about this?' you said sort of frustrated. At least he wasn't going to leave you. 'I'm going to be a dad. Im going to be a dad!!' he said. He spun you around, kissed you and then spent the rest of the afternoon texting the guys that you were pregnant.

Edward:

'Edward!!' you called to him. He was standing outside your bathroom as you checked if you were pregnant. He was beside you in a second 'So?' he asked anxiously. 'It's positive. I'm pregnant.' you said beaming at him. Edward was happy but not as happy as you. He knew that you would have to be turned. ' Sweetie you know that this means you're going to be changed right?' You nodded to him. He engulfed in you his arms. You were so excited for you and Edward's  baby.

Seth:

You had been throwing up lately so Seth decided to take you to the doctor. The doctor asked you a few questions. 'How often do you have sex?' the doctor asked. 'As frequent as possible,' Seth said clearly not thinking. You smacked his arm blushing. 'Well Miss Y/L/N I think you may be pregnant. We can get an ultrasound to be sure. Come this way.' You followed the doctor hand in hand with Seth. Turns out you were pregnant. You and Seth were both really happy.

Embry:

'Embry I haven't had my period for 1 week. I've never been that late.' you said. 'Don't worry babe. I'll go out and buy a pregnancy test. Yeah?' You nodded at him and he left.

Half an hour later he was back with it. You went in the bathroom to try it and the results were...positive. Tears came into your eyes. 'Babe, can I come in?' Embry said. He came in without an answer. 'It's positive. Embry, I'm pregnant.' you said crying a little bit. Embry came up to you and embraced you in his warm arms. It was very comforting. 'Don't worry babygirl we'll take care of this baby together. I still cant believe it!' You could hear the happiness in his voice.

Jasper:

You were sitting beside the toilet crying your eyes out as you found that you were pregnant. Jasper must have felt your mood change because he was beside you in a matter of seconds. 'Babe what's wrong?' he said in his thick accent. You couldn't really talk so you showed him the pregnancy test. Jasper looked at you and picked you up, hugging you. 'I cant believe this. I cant believe that I'm going to be a dad!' Jasper said excitedly. You stopped crying. The main reason that you were crying was because you thought Jasper would leave you- but it didn't seem like it. 'Don't cry sweet heart' he said wiping your tears away.

(Sorry if this doesn't really make sense)

Emmett:

You looked at your tummy in the mirror. There was no way you could deny the tiny baby bump that was forming. Emmett walked in on you and you hurried to put your tshirt down but it was too late. He put the tshirt back up. 'Babe?' he said. He was asking you if it was true.You nodded tears flooding your eyes. He hugged you. Later on Emmett and you talked about what you would name your child- even though you didn't know it was a girl or boy.

Jared:

Jared held your hair back as you hurled into the toilet. 'This isn't right. We should get you checked babe.' Jared said. You panicked because you knew this was the moment of truth. You had to tell him now otherwise he would find out from the doctor and you didn't want that. 'Jared there's no need to go to the doctor. I'm pregnant,' you said sighing. Obviously he didn't expect that at all but you didn't get the reaction you though you would. Instead of him getting pissed off he was laughing. You smiled at him and he picked you off your feet spinning you around.

Paul:

You had been trying for a baby and this was the moment of truth. The doctor had bought in the results. 'You are pregnant Miss Y/L/N' he said. You looked over at Paul and saw that he was smiling. It could quite possibly be the biggest smile you had ever  seen on him. He hugged you, picking you off your feet. 'I cant believe this babygirl! I'm gonna be a dad!!!'

@aliyah0302 Requested this so I thought I might do it. Anyways hope you enjoyed it!!

Follow

Vote

Comment