30 | Geonosis

Kendra's POV:

The Jedi were split into small groups to take four different ships to Planet Geonosis. I was with Master Secura, Obi-Wan and Anakin.

I squinted my eyes as the ship flew through the air of the dusty planet. Anakin leaned against the wall, his eyes scanning out over the area.

"It's so quiet," Obi-Wan said. "but it won't last long."

As the ship landed, all of us quickly jumped off and onto the ground. I looked around, seeing no sign of droids.

"Something doesn't seem right." Anakin said, examining out surroundings. "I sense nothing."

Aayla Secura looked at Obi-Wan. "Somethings happening."

Two other ships landed, letting off over ten Jedi for the area.
Obi-Wan walked towards Master Windu. "It's too quiet. Something is happening."
"And Chancellor Palpatine hasn't joined us, another reason to be suspicious."

"Master!" Anakin yelled.

All of us turned around, only for my eyes to focus on the multiple groups of droids that were marching across the field.

There had to be thousands. They weren't coming in sections, they were coming in at the same time.

"Call in the other ships and tell them to turn around!" Mace yelled as several Jedi began running towards the droids. I quickly retrieved my lightsaber, running across the dry ground.

I swung my lightsaber through the droids that began to surround me, hearing my heart thump in my own ears. I jumped through crowds and swung my saber through each of them, quickly clearing some.

"There's too many -"

A young Jedi was interrupted as she was shot, and she fell to the ground. I swallowed the forming lump in my throat away, quickly attending to the marching droids.

I flipped through the air to dodge blasters, quickly taking out the shooting ones as I landed. I let my lightsaber swing as I ran.

After getting to the others, my back pressed to someone's as I blocked off Blasters. By the never-ending flexing muscles in the person's back, I knew it was Anakin.

"Jango must have created two armies." I panted as I blocked more. "There's still thousands."

"We need to find him."

I quickly dodged a blaster that came from the air, and I looked up.
The same geared Bounty Hunter flew through the air, away from the scene.

"That won't be so hard."

We quickly jumped away from the army, running after Jango. As he flew through the air, I threw my lightsaber, watching it slice through his jetpack; and Jango fell to the ground with a loud huff.

I grabbed my lightsaber and ran faster as he tried to get to his feet. Anakin beat me by jumping through the air, landing in front of the Bounty Hunter.

Jango shoved at Anakin, both of them tumbling to the ground. Anakin pushed off the Hunter, onto the ground.

As Jango fell to his knees, Anakin stood in front of him, his lightsaber in his hand.

"You lose, Jango." Anakin said as he panted for air.

"You're making a mistake." Jango growled.

Jango lifted his blaster rifle, and it went off as Anakin quickly sliced his hand off, his head next.

The Bounty Hunter's body fell to the ground, leaving me to realize that I had just been shot.

I fell to my knees, pressing my hands to the wound on my thigh. Anakin ran towards me, kneeling down.

"I'm fine." I said, sweat beginning to form on my forehead.
His blue eyes met mine. "You were just shot, Ken."
"It's just a scratch." I lied, trying to stand up. I stumbled slightly, and Anakin caught me.

"Don't even try." He said. It was in a matter of seconds when Anakin lifted me, beginning to run.

-

I woke up to realize that I was in the Med Bay.

Anakin stood next to Obi-Wan, and they both looked at me.

"How are you feeling?" Obi-Wan asked me.

I sat up. "I feel fine. I said that earlier." I said, looking at Anakin.

"You were shot, don't try to act tough." He said, causing me to smile.

"It wasn't that large of a cut. They fixed you up in no time."

I stood to my feet, feeling the small spot that was faintly sore. "I'm alright."

"We should get back to Coruscant." Obi-Wan said. "Master Windu has informed me that Chancellor Palpatine is back from wherever he came from."

"I wonder where he would have been." Anakin said, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"I don't know, but hopefully we'll figure it out."

I walked next to Anakin, behind Obi-Wan and grabbed his hand. "I owe you."
"You owe me nothing. You saved me, the least I could do was save you.. For the tenth time." He smiled.

I scoffed and shoved him playfully. "It is not the tenth time."

"Mhm."

He wrapped his arm around me tightly as we walked to the ship.