Ch.15 -Like The Movies-

July 28th, 2013 (technically 29th now)

 As you know, Diary, I was forced to leave the country because I beat the shit out of Alejandro and that was the only conditio his parents had so they wouldn't press charges. Even though I was sort of hurried along ,getting no sleep (they let me try to get to sleep since my flight was early in the morning), to pack all my bags and get myself together. When I finished getting my shit together I said my goodbyes but I didn't see Demetrius. A little upset because I really wanted to see him but didn't know what to say and releaved at the same time. Mr.Danny decided to drive me to the airport because everyone was really tired and he was sort of a morning person. This whole ride he's had this smug little smile on his face the whole time driving to the airport. It's sort of bothering me. 

7:00am

OH MY GOD! I think I'm blushing. Ok, so when Mr.Danny and I got to the airport everythng was all fine but he still had that smug smile of his face. He walked me inside making sure I had everything with me before leaving. But just as I was about to get on the plane Demetrius decided to pop up. You know what the little shit did? He fucking ran up to me and kissed me. Full on the lips. Totally unexpected. I know it's nothing new to me getting kissed by Demetrius but it was such a surprise! I didn't know what I was feeling. I think I was happy and surprised to see him but confused. I didn't even get to get a word in. He was all

"I hope you read the letter or else that would see really strange."

In my mind I was thinking 'no shit! You kissing me is strange even now.' but I didn't freaking say anything because my throat got all dry again and no words were coming out. Them Demetrius started talking again.

"I know what you're probably thinking right now but I promise you that I'll explain myself as soon as I get back home. I just wanted to kiss you goodbye like in the movies. It's been a dream of mine."

Demetrius just started to ramble again but the lady taking the tickets said that I needed to hurry up so he said goodbye and promised again that he'd tell me everything. That little shit just keeps making things so fucking complicated and cute. Like, what amI supposed to think now if you come up to me and kiss me like some stupid romance movie? I'm just really happy and upset at the same time. I just I can't...maybe there's something in the letter that I'm not understanding. Maybe I was focusing enough because this shit is too much. OH HOW MY PROBLEMS ALWAYS START WITH DEMETRIUS!