Chapter Seven

A/N :Hey guys, thanks for reading! I'm hoping to be able to update this story every Thursday from now on (hoping) so when I update it should be a week from now :) I give dedications based on comments I get from you guys so please leave feedback and I'll try and reward you with dedications as a thank you.

Also, tell me what you want more of - smut? story? banter? which characters would you like to see more of?

This work is still in progress and while I have some idea what is going to happen all the filler details are touch and go so please tell me which bits you like!

Once again, thanks for reading guys! x

                                                                       ~ ~ ~

Isaac –

It’s been a week since Jackson became one of us. It feels like a whole lot longer.

It didn’t take Jackson long to get back to his usual arrogant self, especially once he learnt how strong he was. This time he didn’t have to be scared of what he was, he could control this, he was his own master. Well, except for Derek.

Derek let out a deafening roar and I winced. He was my alpha and I knew what that sound meant. It meant that he was proving it to us.

I didn’t need much convincing but I know that it’s mainly for Jackson anyway. Scott didn’t even flinch. I think that’s because he’s not totally a part of this pack. He doesn’t see Derek as his alpha so he can't intimidate him.

Derek was standing over Jackson who had just been thrown down. He cowered a little, his body feeling the alpha’s roar and knowing that he would have to submit to it.

Lydia and Allison were sitting on the porch just watching everything happen. I don’t know if Allison and Scott were back together or what, I just know that she has been coming down with Lydia the last few days.

Stiles was sitting in his jeep, the door open and his legs resting on the side as he watched Derek trying to teach Jackson. By that I mean that he was watching Derek, not the actual training.

I guess they think they’re being subtle with the way that they keep looking at one another, and I guess they are, just not to me, Boyd or Erica.

“Get up.” Derek said calmly, his human face staring down at Jackson’s animal one.

Jackson stood up and glared at him.

“You know that you actually have to try.”

“I am trying!” Jackson growled.

The first few times he shifted to train he had been really wild, tried going after Lydia. Derek shut him down obviously, same way he did that time I tried going after Stiles in the police station.

He’s much better now; he gained a lot of control in a short amount of time. I mean that’s probably because he hasn’t stopped training. At this rate he was going to have the easiest first full moon transition of us all.

“The full moon is in a week. I’m still going to chain you up.” Derek said.

“What the hell do you think I am? Some kind of-”

“Animal?” Jackson growled a little at being made a fool but turned away from him. “Alright, again.”

“Give me a minute would you?” Jackson said and walked over to Lydia, now back in human form.